To Give You All Thanks

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I've been an avid reader/admirer/participant to this site. I just want to take a moment to say thank you for all the things I've learned on this site.

The biggest thing I have learned is that I have been blessed with cats that have been so healthy (for the most part) that I have taken so many things for granted about what could have been and was not. You have all scared the crap out of me in what could be around the corner about any new cats that may come into my life going forward. But, you have also given me the strength to believe - like SO MANY of you - that when faced with big issues, I too will stand tall.

My hat off to you all.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man oh man, when we first joined it was my wife's idea. I was like "nahh. internet people can't help us"....LOL was I sure proven wrong.
We've gotten so much love, support, advice, ideas, and fun stuff like jokes, getting to know members and poking fun at one another and joining in some of the fun social threads just to get some kicks.
We are both so grateful for the help and support we got here when one of our boys was having digestive problems, then later, breathing problems from asthma complications.
Sometimes, when you find a group of people you aren't asking for a diagnosis, you just want to talk to people who get it and understand that a sick cat isn't a throw-away something you toss into the trash because they're not worth the money it would take to treat them. If they're violently ill and there's no hope for anything and euthanasia is the only option, the support, love, no-questions-asked attitude we've seen on the bridge threads makes us cherish the goodness that humanity still has.
The world has gone to pot, it's crazy and nuts and people do and say terrible things, but people here have humanity and that gives me hope.
Now, M maggiedemi will be along to lovingly call me a big old corn ball :D

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm giving thanks for my two loving, affectionate kitties in the here and now and for all those over the rainbow bridge whom I loved in the past. I am so grateful for them.

And for TCS and the wealth of information it provides and for the community here that knows and loves cats too.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This site really is amazing. So many amazing people - I really feel like TCS is my second family, and some of the best friends I've ever had are fellow TCS members. It's a real honour, not just to be a member, but to serve on the site team.

Thank you, all of you, for being the amazing people that you are, and the biggest thank you must go to @Anne for creating such a wonderful place :thanks::rock::heartshape::grouphug2::happycat:

:lovecat::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs::redheartpump::lovecat:

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

As well as this site that never makes me feel like "am I the only one who this has happened to?" or "what have other people done in this situation?" It gave me a place to find out what I wanted to know about and a whole lot of things I wouldn't have even known to ask about. So, I'm grateful for that!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

As well as this site that never makes me feel like "am I the only one who this has happened to?" or "what have other people done in this situation?" It gave me a place to find out what I wanted to know about and a whole lot of things I wouldn't have even known to ask about. So, I'm grateful for that!
BEAUTIFUL, RajaNMizu RajaNMizu !

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

All the yoga and self help books and other stuff out there can't compare to a dog piled (excuse the phrase) group of cats cuddled up, purring like crazy just happy to be with one another. They appreciate things like being warm, safe, dry, and well fed.
We learn from them, they're good little instructors on life's little lessons.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for this place full of people who truly love their cats and are filled with such knowledge and positivity. I'm thankful for the mega pawsitive fundraiser in that vein, for helping me to try and see the positive on days when I'm not feeling that.

I'm grateful for my wonderful bf, my amazing cat, and my loving family. For non cat site related things.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I enjoy reading about people getting new cats. Rescue from the street, the back yard, work, from a friend or a shelter. Or rescuing a pregnant cat.

Plus I have gained a lot of feline oriented knowledge from the contributors.
And gained an appreciation of how fortunate I have been with all the cats I have had. All well behaved. Only one or two with chronic medical problems.