Direct Messages: Unread 0, Total 50.
My Status: "" Edit
My Settings Blogs Subscribed Forums New Posts Search
Quick Links
Log Out
Search the Web

Search

So

I am in Queens nyc.. sidewalks but buildings with lots of trees and bushes and grass.

I have been here 12 years and have always seen a gray and white cat around.

Last winter suddenly 3 kittens were on the street..i trapped one..my neighbor took one..and the other we lost track of.

The kitten i trapped and kept...she was ravenous...immediately ate the food i would put out for her

So now i want to tnr this gray and white cat i still see..but not sure if it is the original cat

I go out every night..late...and half the time i see this cat just hanging out...laying on the concrete sidewalk...next to the sprinklers for the buildings' lawns....and I put food out

And nothing...i walk away....try to sneak back and see if this cat is eating...and he just strolls away...not run...but strolls

What's the deal? Somebody's indoor/outdoor cat? There is no collar...though the cat looks clean

Someone else feeding this cat, maybe?

Also....no sign of any kittens..and before last winter..no kittens in the street...so how did last winter's kittens get here??...someone just dropped them off?

I am perplexed. .some insight PLEASE

Thank you
Melissa

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Does the grey and white cat seem friendly or ever try to approach you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FordChick

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does the grey and white cat seem friendly or ever try to approach you?
No he doesn't. Does not kwt me go near him and when i walk away he is barely interested in the food.

I don't think there is a tnr caretaker in my area. I am tnr certified and the woman who teaches the class basically told me that my neighborhood is not feral cat friendly