Tiny Annabelles sister will not use the litter box

tinyannabelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just wonder if I put her sister Tina in a small size bathroom if this might help with getting her to stop pooping on the carpet. She doesn't want to use the cat box like Tiny Annabelle in fact Tina sits and watches Tiny Annabelle literally play in the cat litter box today. But Tina will still not go in the box. I've tried sitting her in it and in fact she acts likes she is scared of the sound of litter. Litter for cats is super high. I didn't buy the most exspensive kind either. And honestly its not really that noisey type of littler either she honestly just seems more interested in just pooping on the floor. Please help me figure out why and advise me on what you would do? Because Tina can't just continue to poop on my carpet and continue to be a cat that will only watch her sister use the cat box...it honestly is shocking me that Tiny Annabelle is loving her cat litter box so much that I even took a video of her using it for the first time because she spent 3 whole minutes in the box after she covered her poopy. Its was actually funny because she appears to be playing in it. Lol

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Confining her in a space with her box, food and water for a bit, may encourage her to use it. You can also try sprinkling some cat attract litter on top. Does she have her own box? Getting her her own box would be a good idea also. Plain clay litter is good for kittens at this age and cheap. As you have already seen kittens do like to play in it and any clumping litter can be eaten and cause a blockage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tinyannabelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tina cat is going in her litter box now I purchased some cat litter called tiddy cats sshe seemed to be scared to go in it I sat her in it to show her here is your box yes she ddoes have her own box she did need one I had a feeling she wasn't going to use Tiny Annabelles box so I made her one I knew about that some cats need their own box. Anyways they are doing great now but Tinas box is cardboard still my other litter box was 1.97 for the tiny open box type I will get another one soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tinyannabelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You know I should have said also I'm going to get the clay litter. Is that the clay type at the dollar tree store?