Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama & Lari Lari Lari Lari --Do you still post music? This song made me think about how people come & go in our lives. It's always jarring, but we just have to find a way to go on...
Not much anymore. This thread's really quiet these day, so it doesn't seem worth it to post music.

But since I mentioned "These Days"...

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama & Lari Lari --Do you still post music? This song made me think about how people come & go in our lives. It's always jarring, but we just have to find a way to go on...

There's nothing left to do
but go our separate ways
Pick up all the pieces
left behind us

Separate Ways by Elvis Presley
Not super often. Honestly, most of my brain power goes to the games on the wordle thread. And attempting to parent. Thinking of songs to post involves energy I don't have.

But here's Basket Case by Green Day, because I feel like a basket case a lot of the time, lol.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heartbreaking song. Reminds me of my parents. Glad that this generation is trying to do better for their kids...

The greatest man I never knew
Came home late every night
He never had too much to say
Too much was on his mind

The Greatest Man I Never Knew by Reba McEntire

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some may be aware that I have been working on a voice AI for Matt Bellamy. The music for this song was written by a fan and ironically used an AI for the lyrics. I put Bellamy's voice to it. Decided that since it wasn't really Bellamy, I will put it 'out there'. Also emailed the creator of the song and it's ok.
This is now my favorite song and I've listened to it about 50 times. There is a hiccup towards the end.
It's about AI;s taking over the world

Last edited: