Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard this song while watching a TV segment about the artist. I'm hooked of course, how could I not be? It's so beautiful!

I wanna dance with you.
That's what I wanna do.
I wanna dance with you.
I wanna see your body move.
I wanna dance with you.
That's all I wanna do.
I wanna dance with you.

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was October 8th, 2019, 5:50 PM, CST, and the last strains of the Animals were playing. It had been a topsy turvy four-ish months, full of heavy metal and country, electronica and Bon Jovi, and even relax my dog music. But she had done it. Lari had officially listened to everything posted on the music thread (minus songs that were broken but not also labeled so she couldn't look them up on youtube).

Hallelujah!

Oh wait, the theme is:

Let's try some Mormon Tabernacle Choir

I didn't put this video on youtube, but I was actually at this show back in 2010, and it's been a while since I've posted my girl...

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone remember Dick Clark?
~ I remember Clark. I believe he started the music/dance format with a live audience. Was very exciting! As a kid I watched his followers Lioyd Thaxton and Sam Riddle ( 9th Street West ). Then in early 1970s along came Don Cornelius blasting everyone out with Soul Train ! "The hippest trip in America" :jive:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is the only live performance I could find of this but since this is a week that is relevant to me
Sending you hugs ... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sara Smile - Daryl Hall and John Oates
(live at Sydney Entertainment Centre in Sydney on 8 February 2012)

I heard this song while watching a TV segment about the artist. I'm hooked of course, how could I not be? It's so beautiful!
Beautiful. :)

:musicnote:´ Another from the 60's British Invasion
Hmmm... we'll have to do a 60's British Invasion theme. :)

It was October 8th, 2019, 5:50 PM, CST, and the last strains of the Animals were playing. It had been a topsy turvy four-ish months, full of heavy metal and country, electronica and Bon Jovi, and even relax my dog music. But she had done it. Lari had officially listened to everything posted on the music thread (minus songs that were broken but not also labeled so she couldn't look them up on youtube).

Hallelujah!
Oh, Hallelujah, you say ... :evilgrin:

Hallelujah - Bon Jovi
(Live from Madison Square Garden) 2008 :biggrin:

Does anyone remember Dick Clark? Telling my age I guess.
Back in the day, American Bandstand was the only way to see a band or singer perform "live". Or even speak for that matter. Hard to imagine that now, with all the YouTube videos of everything!

This is from before I became a fan ...

Runaway - Bon Jovi (on American Bandstand 1984)

Interview with Bon Jovi from the 1984 American Bandstand appearance)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
~ That's not a bad idea ...:D
Maybe sometime between now and Wedding Week. :heartshape:

Just saw that today would have been John Lennon's 79th birthday. I wasn't even a big Beatles fan, but his murder was still devastating. Next year will be 40 years. :(

Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon (Live in Toronto 1969)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JamesCalifornia JamesCalifornia Who could forget the fun of Soyl Train? Lol We always looked forward to hearing all the latest music.

rubysmama rubysmama It’s close to a birthday remembrance for me. Thank for for posting Sara Smile. I listen to that often and think of her. Her smiles are still bright in my mind. Music was one of the greatest loves in her life. :redheartpump:

Status
Not open for further replies.