Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ex is getting back together with his ex-wife, so no more songs about him except for friendship. I bet you guys are relieved. :lol:

You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need

You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My ex is getting back together with his ex-wife, so no more songs about him except for friendship. I bet you guys are relieved. :lol:
But what about you? :headscratch: Do you need a hug? :hugs: Or is this a celebration? :cheerleader:

Either way, it's just going to make starting your new life much easier. :petcat: :heartshape:

New Beginnings - Ayiesha Woods

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But what about you? :headscratch: Do you need a hug? :hugs: Or is this a celebration? :cheerleader:

Either way, it's just going to make starting your new life much easier.
It's for the best. There really was too much of an age difference. I need to stop looking for a father figure and date somebody my own age. Somebody who I have more in common with, and who thinks the same way about life.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's for the best. There really was too much of an age difference. I need to stop looking for a father figure and date somebody my own age. Somebody who I have more in common with, and who thinks the same way about life.
I'm certainly no relationship coach, but first things first, get your own life in order. I think once you're feeling healthy, strong and confident, everything in your life will be better.

I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting back together with an ex is usually a bad idea anyway - they're an ex for a reason. My one ex was a very amicable split and we stayed friends for a while until he met another girl and married her, but I was never in love with him. So if we'd tried again I would have been settling rather than having someone that I am deeply in love with.

Anyway, I heard this today and thought of you. So this is for you M maggiedemi

Swim - Jack's Mannequin

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never heard of this song until today
I never heard that one either, thanks for posting it. :hugs:

you will never be happy with another person until you are so happy with yourself that you don't NEED another person.
The problem with dating guys 20 years older than me is that they lecture me, like a father figure, which I absolutely hate. Guys my own age talk to me like an equal and give advice, not lectures.

Mia6 Mia6 --I love this line in the Breathe song you posted:
There's a light at each end of this tunnel
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

Status
Not open for further replies.