Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now that I've found this thread again, I think it needs some more Bon Jovi. :D And since it's the Christmas season ...

upload_2018-12-9_10-46-17.jpeg

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just click on my profile if you ever want to find this thread. I post on here everyday. :)
I'll try to remember that, if I lose this thread again. ;)

I love Bryan Adams!
I actually got to meet him before a concert several years ago. He was so down to earth. A really nice guy.

I love this song of his...

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can remember roller skating to the Whispers. The dj would put on a long track like that when he had to take a break.
They played some great stuff at the roller rinks. The other day I was trying to remember some of the songs they played at ours. Lots of Earth Wind and Fire.....The Spinners- Working My Way Back to You.....Ray Parker Junior and Raydio.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh

The Pina Colada song Rupert Holmes

The station on Pandora has been playing these songs. Brings back memories of myself as a kid around 6 to 8 years old. Remembering these songs on the radio when mom was driving us to places..

Dust In the wind

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll try to remember that, if I lose this thread again. ;)

I actually got to meet him before a concert several years ago. He was so down to earth. A really nice guy.

I love this song of his...

You can also go to forums and then your content to find all your posts. Just look for this thread and there you go.

upload_2018-12-9_22-9-19.png

Since it's Bon Jovi day (love them but it's time for Richie to come home!) Here's another one. It was on the soundtrack from the movie Disorderlies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You can also go to forums and then your content to find all your posts. Just look for this thread and there you go.

Forgot about that option. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Since it's Bon Jovi day (love them but it's time for Richie to come home!)
I agree. And though I'm glad Richie showed up for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction, the band just isn't the same without him. :( That said, they have had a few good songs since his departure. Here's a fun one.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they have had a few good songs since his departure.
Oh heck, No! I didn't know they were making music without Richie Sambora. It just doesn't sound the same! I also heard that Fleetwood Mac booted Lindsey Buckingham. Why do these bands fight?! :bawling:

Miracle by Bon Jovi

Make a Memory by Bon Jovi

Status
Not open for further replies.