Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --Gary Allan is the sexiest singer on the planet! I'll have to post more of his songs later. Good choice! :thumbsup:

N NY cat man --You didn't give me any song names, so I had to pick them out myself. I hope you like them. :)Oh, yeah, those are all good ones. Thanks again

I'll Be Around by Spinners

Just My Imagination by Temptations

Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Baby Love by Supremes

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started listening to music back in the 50s, when there was a guy on the radio called 'The Hound', and I can still hear his opening music in my mind. It was called the 'Sound of the Hound'. Think Buddy Holly, the Platters, the Coasters, Richie Valens, Johnny Horton, and on and on

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started listening to music back in the 50s, when there was a guy on the radio called 'The Hound', and I can still hear his opening music in my mind. It was called the 'Sound of the Hound'. Think Buddy Holly, the Platters, the Coasters, Richie Valens, Johnny Horton, and on and on
It's cliche but I think this song was really powerful (consider the time) and was really kind of the day the music died, period. I respect this guy for making such a good song about such a bad time.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --Great songs! Living Years is really fitting for the moment. And you already know Fields of Gold is my favorite romantic song. :thumbsup:

N NY cat man --I figure a wild catter either means a playboy or a workaholic. It's in the chorus of that Gary Allan song I posted. You'll like the songs below.

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --Here's my back atcha for American Pie: :)

Donna by Ritchie Valens

Come On Let's Go by Ritchie Valens

La Bamba by Ritchie Valens

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
N NY cat man I remember those days. We had a roller rink in a nearby town that always played an Elton John song. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it but if I hear the melody I will know it. It was a medium tempo song that made practicing some of the more complex steps of roller skating easier to practice with it's medium tempo. Man I really miss those days. I had struggled with depression in my childhood but whenever my dad took me roller skating everything rolled away and it was like I was an entirely different person. He was very athletic and taught me so much! We used to speed skate when the mood struck us..good times!

M maggiedemi Here's some more Prince

Purple Rain

Raspberry barrett

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --Great songs! Living Years is really fitting for the moment. And you already know Fields of Gold is my favorite romantic song. :thumbsup:

N NY cat man --I figure a wild catter either means a playboy or a workaholic. It's in the chorus of that Gary Allan song I posted. You'll like the songs below.

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --Here's my back atcha for American Pie: :)

Donna by Ritchie Valens

Come On Let's Go by Ritchie Valens

La Bamba by Ritchie Valens
All good ones, although 'Lets Go' is probably my favorite. Thanks, once again. BTW, in this context, the reference is more like we used to call tomcatting.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man --Your wish is my command. I hope this is the right version.:D

It Doesn't Matter Anymore by Buddy Holly

Everyday by Buddy Holly

Oh Boy by Buddy Holly

That'll Be the Day by Buddy Holly

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --I never could roller skate or ice skate backwards! I'm a klutz and when I fall, it's a long way to the ground since I'm so tall. :D
Great song!

Status
Not open for further replies.