Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent --I really like that Robert Plant song, I Googled the lyrics as it played, lots of beautiful words. :thumbsup:

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --Good song choice. I guess the swear word is appropriate since the devil started all our problems in the first place. :D

N NY cat man --I get all these songs on YouTube, it's free and I just copy and paste the link at the top of my page. Here's your Peter, Paul & Mary harmonizing.

Leaving On A Jet Plane

If I Had a Hammer

Where Have All The Flowers Gone

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very fond of Chuck Mangione's music - I find it to be beautiful and lively without making me feel jittery, and this is one of my favorites:

As for this, I think it's actually a full album; it's over an hour long, and every bit of it is beautiful:

And if you click on the YouTube button in the bottom right of this one you'll find that it's just the first song in a play list. The album is called "Gorillas in the Mix," and all the "instruments" are animal and insect sounds - in the one place where they actually needed words the words were supplied by a parrot.

About using a solar sail for space travel - the author and singer is Kathy Mar:

And as far as I'm concerned, this song is a hymn. Once again, the singer is Kathy Mar, but the song was written by Don Simpson.

And let's not forget this one:

Margret
My wife and I went to a Chuck Mangione concert in '72, and we loved it- except for the couple behind us smoking marijuana.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite singer-songwriter Rob Thomas:

Smooth by Rob Thomas & Santana

Bright Lights by Matchbox Twenty (Rob Thomas)

3AM by Matchbox Twenty (Rob Thomas)

Status
Not open for further replies.