Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
M maggiedemi No walking on broken glass. Love the song but no walking on broken glass for Shane because his house is full of breakables right now:) As for "No More I Love You's" it is my favorite but I do have lots and lots of Love You's left:)
I really like that song. No more I love yous is a great tune!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man --You're welcome. I still have to post your Moody Blues for you one of these days.

kashmir64 kashmir64 --Here's my back atcha for Enrique Iglesias. The video is a little weird, but I love the song.

Could I Have This Kiss Forever by Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rock that body
About dancing on the dance floor,

Safe and Sound by Capital Cities

This is one really cool video even if you don't like dance music but he does have some real instruments in this song. A one hit wonder group, haven't heard anything more from them.

and a blast into the 1990s
Black Box "everybody"

Madonna sang a song called Everybody back in 1981? 1983?
I mostly only listened to her music back when I was in my early teens next to country music and easy listening. I knew all the lyrics to all her songs.

Last edited:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man --You're welcome. I still have to post your Moody Blues for you one of these days.

kashmir64 kashmir64 --Here's my back atcha for Enrique Iglesias. The video is a little weird, but I love the song.

Could I Have This Kiss Forever by Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston
Don't worry about it. Like I said, if I want to hear anything, all I have to do is put a record on my turntable, don my headphones, and zone out. It's all good.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a blast from the past.

Virgin tour Madonna-only the audio here=with ALL the tracks. I still have this on VHS and not gonna get rid of it. They never released on DVD- I find her voice isn't as good as the studio version but watching her and the dancers on stage one can't help but get out of the chair and MOVE

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MADONNA

Vogue

Gambler -from the 1980s

from the concert in 1985

Crazy For you Live in 1985

Over and Over from 1985

This link plays back the full VHS from the 1985 concert but only works in Explorer. I haven't watched this since 1990!

This was back when concerts were real-instruments and actual dancing without all the fuss

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never did see the Blue Oyster Cult in concert. I only went to about 10 concerts as an adult. As a kid Dad took me to several country music ones out in Worcester (sp?) Mass.
The only country music concert I ever saw was John Denver when I was about 11 or so. I can't tolerate country, but I did like him when I was young. Still have a lot of his albums somewhere.
This one was always my favorite.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been on a Michael Buble kick lately. Some of the songs I've been really into lately are Nobody But Me and Love You Anymore.

Also, one of my favorite shows is Crazy Ex Girlfriend and there was a song from last season that I thought was pretty hilarious that was about being a cat lady. It is now my ringtone. This is the censored version:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent --I found you this female Canadian singer I think you will like. The 2nd one is my favorite, great lyrics!

Birmingham by Amanda Marshall

If I Didn't Have You by Amanda Marshall

Fall From Grace by Amanda Marshall

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a Metallica day for me.

The unforgiven

Wherever I may Roam

Enter Sandman

I only like this one album these songs were on. The other stuff is too hard rock for my taste but these songs bring me back to high school. And the school dances when they cranked these songs. The good ol days.

Add on. This one is long. about 9 minutes long.
The call of ktulu

Status
Not open for further replies.