Thoughts on Fussie Cat purée treat?

traveil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recently went to a Pet expo and saw a brand called Fussie Cat. In disbelief and wanting to know whether they live up to their brand name, I bought and try and surprisingly my really picky girl loves it. Nowadays she will be happily waiting for me every night for her fussie cat snack! She loves every flavour amazingly. I do not understand what got her so addicted compared to other brands…😳 Just wanted to know if the contents of the food is safe for her to eat it daily? Please advise!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I recently went to a Pet expo and saw a brand called Fussie Cat. In disbelief and wanting to know whether they live up to their brand name, I bought and try and surprisingly my really picky girl loves it. Nowadays she will be happily waiting for me every night for her fussie cat snack! She loves every flavour amazingly. I do not understand what got her so addicted compared to other brands…😳 Just wanted to know if the contents of the food is safe for her to eat it daily? Please advise!
My boy have not tried their treats as I don't give treats to my boy but he is on Fussie Cat Premium Chicken in Gravy which he loves most for almost 8 years now as in his earlier months, he was on Fussie Cat other flavors. What I'm trying to say here is that Fussie Cat lived up to their brand.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

traveil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My boy have not tried their treats as I don't give treats to my boy but he is on Fussie Cat Premium Chicken in Gravy which he loves most for almost 8 years now as in his earlier months, he was on Fussie Cat other flavors. What I'm trying to say here is that Fussie Cat lived up to their brand.
Honestly I would like to try their canned food next time too! I’ve tried tons of purée snack which she only smell it and gave me a disapproving look and left. Only this she licks and kept wanting more. Oh gosh! 😳😳

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they're basically safe, though they do contain potato and xanthan gum, ingredients that some cats (like one of ours!) have trouble with. As with any other new food, watch to be sure no symptoms, like vomiting, appear since some cats' tolerances of certain ingredients can change very quickly!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The Fussie Cat chicken lickable treat also contains chicken liver, and it seems a lot of cats find chicken liver very tasty. Of all the lickable treats I give my cat, it is the only one that contains chicken liver. She is 'off' of it right now, but she goes through phases if she is given the same thing too often.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
They have a tuna and prawn one, i'll have to look for that at pet valu for Indy (who insists tubes MUST be served on a plate never the tube)