Thought I Would Join In!

AbbyBail

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, kitties. I been looking at this site for a few weeks now and thought I sign up to help and or share discussions about our cats. So sorry for a sad little part here, I put my 12 year old cat fiesty down for cancer and she couldn't even walk and it was a very hard decision to make. That was two months ago, I don't know if any of you felt this but when they did the injection, I thought I was have an attack, and the pain went from my chest to my right arm. My mom nearly had to take to emergency but I was fine. Stress it was I think, the shock of it, I was fine after a few hours.
IMG_20140526_103630.jpg
Fiesty, very affection always wanted your attention. Fiesty sitting on my microwave stand and baby Abby.

I have a 4 year old cat abby and a 5 month old I adopted from humane society her name is a bailey.
43532551_10161047676675506_8273299020139462656_n.jpg

Not sure of the breed of Abby I had her for four years though, Bailey is a tortie I think.Sorry if the images are huge and I did a long introduction post. Abby is not totally getting along with Bailey but takes time. Abby grew up around Fiesty since she's the only cat Abby knew and were really close. Thank you for reading I'll look forward to participating in the forums.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here!

I am so sorry to hear about Feisty. She really was a gorgeous cat. When you’re ready, please do consider posting a memorial to her in our crossing the bridge forum. :alright:

Abby and Bailey are both really pretty! :loveeyes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-118891.gif
AbbyBail, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

So
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Fiesty :alright:. Yes, it's heart wrenching to see them getting that jab. Glad that you and your mum are ok now.

You may want tp pay a tribute to Fiesty and you can do it here in
crossing-the-bridge.19

Abby and Bailey are just gorgeous! :lovecat: :lovecat2:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I also had to put my 17 yr old cat in June(My avatar). I had the internest heavily sedate her since the vet did not have an available appointment. No longer is she in pain. You have your beautiful cat Abby to keep you company now.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Abby and Bailey are cutie pies. I hope in time they become best buds. :catlove:

So sorry about Fiesty. :alright: RIP sweet girl. :angel: