This is our dog

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is Nick, our Shetland Sheep Dog, the only non feline pet in the house. He is named Nick after St Nicholas since he was born on Christmas Eve. He is a great dog - the only thing he does that drives me crazy is bark at me when I sneeze.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness, he is really beautiful!

I love Shelties. If we ever thought about getting a dog it would be one right at the top of my list!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Nick is gorgeous and that's a great photo of him.  I love big dogs - wish I could have one here in my apartment.  I wonder what your sneezes are saying in Dog that he has to bark at you?  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Margd  

Nick is gorgeous and that's a great photo of him.  I love big dogs - wish I could have one here in my apartment.  I wonder what your sneezes are saying in Dog that he has to bark at you?  

@posiepurrs   ... I, too, am wondering what your sneezes are saying in 'dog talk'? 

Nick could be barking back a "bless you" or "gesundheit"....or whatever the equivalent is in 'dog talk'.

I hope your sneezes are not those multiple ones, that tend to come in waves. That may be quite a bit of barking, then.

What a cute dog. Nick has such a soft and intelligent face.

I hope the cats treat him with respect and admiration. 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Nick is so handsome, our next door neighbors had a sheltie which our kids adored.  That's one of the reasons we adopted our dog many years ago.  Just out of curiosity, what type of comb or brush do you use for Nick?