The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't buy stamps often because we do most of our bills online, but I've always been able to buy them at the cash register at the grocery store. That might work out better than ordering them and waiting for them to come in the mail if you're okay with generic stamps.
Lari Lari i sometimes do buy them at the grocery store but the service counter doesnt open until 10am and i hate going there so i order them on the post office website

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a scare this morning. Our trash cans are down by the road because it's trash day. I had to throw my daily bag of cat poop away so I walk down the driveway and over to the cans. I suddenly hear a very loud noise. Next thing I see is 4 huge deer run right past me down our gravel road. And I mean RIGHT PAST ME! It literally created a breeze as they ran past. I had thought I had heard something when I was walking down the driveway but I figured I was just creeping myself out because we don't have street lights and it was really dark. The only light was the one from our porch which doesn't illuminate down to the road.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari i sometimes do buy them at the grocery store but the service counter doesnt open until 10am and i hate going there so i order them on the post office website
I always just got them from the cash register when I checked out my groceries, not the service desk.

Anyway, you just seem to be waiting for stamps and worried they won't arrive on time fairly regularly, so I thought I'd suggest it as an alternative! :)

What a surprise... my cardio appointment went well and the doctor said my stress test was "beautiful". He said everything was normal and my heart performed well. *sigh*. I should look into seeing a therapist again...
Anxiety is the worst. Mine manifested into not being able to breathe and I ended up taking an asthma test, which came out pretty clear, though I did get an inhaler until my psych meds had me stabilized.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I always just got them from the cash register when I checked out my groceries, not the service desk.

Anyway, you just seem to be waiting for stamps and worried they won't arrive on time fairly regularly, so I thought I'd suggest it as an alternative! :)

Anxiety is the worst. Mine manifested into not being able to breathe and I ended up taking an asthma test, which came out pretty clear, though I did get an inhaler until my psych meds had me stabilized.
Lari Lari well thank you hun , i will keep that in mind for sure

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a surprise... my cardio appointment went well and the doctor said my stress test was "beautiful". He said everything was normal and my heart performed well. *sigh*. I should look into seeing a therapist again...
Sounds like your cardio appointment went much like my husband's on Wednesday. Went for a stress test and doctor said he was fine. No explanation for the extra heartbeat but it doesn't seem to be affecting him at all. Glad you got good news.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having the worst luck with clean sheets on my bed the last two weeks.

Last weekend, I got the fitted sheet on but as I was going to put the flat sheet on, Boone scoots across the fitted sheet and leaves a skid mark!! :shocked: I had to strip my bed again and rewash the sheets.

Today, I get my bed made with no problems. I start cleaning the bathroom and stupidly put the glass cleaner on my bed. It somehow falls over and leaks all over my comforter and through to my sheets. Well, Boone and Gracie sleep with me so no way I can just leave it to dry so I have to strip the bed and wash my comforter and sheets. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.