The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am taking a rest right now. I am in-between cleaning litter boxes, shaking out the litter mats, and washing the bathroom. It is a lot of work. I have 2 litter boxes for one cat! He likes to have one for pee and one for poop!! 

I used to just have one box. When he came down with iFlutd, the Vet who saw him was appalled that I did not have one to replace the one I was cleaning. I have had 2 since them. Needless to say, I do not see that Vet anymore.

I am sitting back on the bed, Artie has decided to curl up on the pillows next to me. His bum is on my neck....what a crazy cat. He just got finished with making his 'nest' as I call it. 

Feel like I am coming down with a cold. My throat is kind of scratchy along with an asthma type of feeling...clearing throat.  Everyone, everywhere I go is sick as a dog. I have a busy week also. I have to last until Friday.

I am glad I am cleaning the boxes. Who knows when I would be able to get to it if I get sick. I have a history of asthmatic bronchitis/sinus infections each time I get a cold. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sitting here playing around on my iPad and Rick is doing the same thing. :lol3:

So much for a lot of housework being done this afternoon.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the snow fall get heavier outside. They said it would start getting worse around 3 - they were right! It was rain/snowing for awhile, and I was at the store earlier. All these people in their fancy cars lined up to have the folks there put the groceries in their trunks. I remember saying to myself, "These North Shore elites are such wusses, can't even take their own groceries to their cars!" Yeah, I live here in the North Shore too, but I live in "the poor part" that the town gets a tax break for 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Just finished putting together a new scratching post for Chula and Paul. They like it!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sitting in bed sick with some sort of stomach bug. :nervous: But I've got the day off so I'm snuggled up with my kitty nurse, a cup of tea and my iPad. So I'm just going to hang out and rest for the day.

Change in shifts for the nursing crew. :lol3: If you've got to lie in bed for the day, having cat company is the best way to go. :)

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I think she's cold bc she's curled up on my lap! She's been fine today. No aggression, cuddly. Wanting snacks! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back to the hotel. Sitting here, with no kids. It's so nice to have a break. Medieval times was awesome. They overfilled our table so we got moved right to the front row and got an amazing view.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Watching TV. My satellite has been out all afternoon and I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but some of my favorite shows were on tonight. I was all happy to be hunkered down and we completely lost our satellite signal! Yeah, we have snow, but it wasn't that much yet. It's more cold than snow right now (and gonna get colder). Anyway, it is back on now. Half of it's pixelated, but it's not just a black screen at least.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Checked my Powerball ticket, got 1 number and the Powerball number...[emoji]128549[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hanging out here and watching the crazy wind and rain outside. My motivation level is low, but I need to try to get at least a few small things done around here today.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Relaxing after a very busy morning. I was supposed to visit my in-laws this afternoon, but begged off. I'm just too tired for socializing this afternoon.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished putting some more touches on my cat food spreadsheet. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with my cat food research and plan for feeding them. Doing multiple canned food feedings a day has been a bit of a godsend I think. They get higher-protein food while Sara has her k/d. And then we can have the community food that all of them can eat. 

I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of dry totally, though. I just can't afford to give them all the calories they need by way of only canned.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
2:00 and have finally gotten dressed for the day. It's been a very lazy day around here.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hanging out here and watching the crazy wind and rain outside. My motivation level is low, but I need to try to get at least a few small things done around here today.
2:00 and have finally gotten dressed for the day. It's been a very lazy day around here.
It's crazy windy here today too. Rained last night. Supposed to rain today, but the sun is out right now.

LOL, 2:45, & I just woke myself up on the couch w/ a snore! 

I guess, I finally was able to relax after a not so great night/ morning w/ Angel. He's ok, but was worried for a while. 

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Listening to the Chihuahuas bark at someone that must have dared to walk past of our house. Thinking I'll feed Sara her other 1/4-can of k/d soon since the kids are all sleeping right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.