THE TCS TREASURE HUNT!!!!!!

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just did the entire thing (just because), but didn't submit the pm since it's basically over.  WHAT FUN :clap: And what an exciting way to learn all about The Cat Site and where things are!  I'll bet those of you who did this had no idea all these "things" you found were even here, did you?

Great contest :D
I agree! I have been using the site for almost a year and had no idea about some of the articles and sections. I stopped many times on my way along the path to read. This was a fabulous and fun way to tour the entire site. :clap:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, a hint for those of you looking for the "All Staff" link -

It's on Multiple pages (but not this one
) towards the bottom half of the page.
Thanks for that. I now see it.

However, I have to add that it is a silly place for a link to the staff.  That should be near the top of the forum because really, unless there are new posts in a thread, most wouldn't typically scroll to the bottom of the forum page. At least I don't.  When I come here I look for current postings, which are at the top of the forum, not the bottom, so I don't have a need to scroll down to the bottom of a forum page.

Last edited:

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gaaaah I'm stuck on the clue for the first created thread of the member that wrote the Catsans review. I was able to find the member and the thread but having trouble finding the next clue within that thread. This is fun though. 

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Gaaaah I'm stuck on the clue for the first created thread of the member that wrote the Catsans review. I was able to find the member and the thread but having trouble finding the next clue within that thread. This is fun though. 
I was stuck there for the longest time. I know how you feel. 

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day I found this thread, I was honestly up until 1:30am and I was determined to finish it. Tell me about tired eyes! lol.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Is this still going?
Yup! You can still play! We'll announce in the thread once the game is over at which time we'll announce the winner as well. Only the first ten members who completed the hunt enter the draw for the teeshirt, I'm afraid, but you can still play for the challenge of it and you will get the badge if you make it all the way through!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Any one else going to give this a try? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tomorrow is the last day to play and earn the Treasure Hunter Badge. :D

biancaboo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very stuck on one, all i can say is it is a cat seeing things, can't find the clue anywhere