Announcement The TCS 2023 Member Award Winners!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued! It's been such a tough year for so many and our members really stepped it up and provided a safe haven of joy, friendship and support. Thank you all for that!!!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

Drum roll.....

the-award-goes-to-letter.gif

The Cat's Whiskers
These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

catswhiskers23.jpg

@stephanietx lisahe lisahe @ArtNJ !!!

Suppurrtive Furriend

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

supportivefriend23.jpg

@di and bob MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles @Antonio65 artiemom artiemom V verna davies !!!

Pawsitive Purrson

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

pawsitivepurrson23.jpg

susanm9006 susanm9006 catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback @aliceneko neely neely @cassiopea !!

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I just “happened “ to look at this thread— more for curiosity, than anything else. I am really shocked to see my name!! OMG!
I never expected an award.
Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my ❤ heart.

It is really great to be a part of such a caring group of people!
love to all!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another thank you. I can't tell you how much it is appreciated. TCS feels like my second home. The members are both knowledgeable and truly kindhearted. Congratulations to all the wonderful award winners. Cheers! :cheerleader: