The Sweetest/most Adorable Thing Your Cat Has Ever Done?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank-you! I love these sweet kitties so much. I just wish they got along as well with each other as they do with me!

The icon is by Swiss artist Paul Klee, 1879 - 1940. Most of his stuff is in the public domain, now.
Sometimes love and patience will win the day. We're working on interPURRsonal relationships here, too, between one of the girls and our most recently adopted guy. :cutecat::kneading:

Ah! Thanks.

ignited-red

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats does a lot of wonderful things. When I came home, they just rolling on the floor with their belly up and crooked tails to welcome me, calmly and soothing, compare to the festivity of happiness that showed by dogs hahaha.

When I sleep at night, one of my cats were sneaking quietly to sleep by my side. Than my other cats saw this and got jealous. And then a little cat fight start, then I separated them and try to make them both sleep by my side and they liked it very much!

All my cats like to be around for each other, I have 3 cats, If one goes away somewhere, then my 2 other cats would find and calling him. They all content with each other. Just hanging around do nothing together, makes them happy.

It is a sweet memories that I try to picture everyday and for the rest of their life. I cannot imagine if one of my cats passed away, then the other 2 would be in despair... Cry perhaps. ... :(

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little snuggle bug Onsa (actually my son's cat) did 3 things that were adorable.

The night before last, I rolled over and caught my shoulder. I have an issue with it. I gave a small cry and she came running and jumped on me. Started purring loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I think she was trying to help.

Then yesterday, she was walking around the house crying. I think she thought she was left alone. She walked by my room, I said "What's wrong Onsa?". She ran, jumped on me and started purring..loudly.
Then a little later she started crying again. She had a snap bracelet in her mouth (I use them to pull back the drapes). It kept snapping her in the face and she didn't understand that she just needed to drop it. It was sad, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute.
My son jokingly says she has a mild case of serious brain damage. After that one, I'm beginning to wonder.