The Smiley Game

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While everyone was out laughing uproariously --with the sun shining, all the kitties looking bright and with much to be joyful about--, my neighbor would rather dismiss all these good things as being rather foolish.

:chessirecat: :greenpaw: :greenpaw: :greenpaw::running: :help:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
...got so thirsty that I drank 3 pints of water, then realized I was nowhere near a bathroom!
(no where near a bathroom...YIKES!! lol.)
Hurray, I got so happy watching 'Dancing with the Stars' last night, where the dances were sizzling hot, but then so deflated after the mean judges posted their scores.

:eek: :whistle::whistle::whistle: :angryfire: :cold:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Where the heck is the yellow card smiley?!
(Omy gosh, you are killing me here. I can't stop laughing. Yellow card, indeed. rofl.)
My cats were so enthralled watching the fish swim in the aquarium, that I was ecstatic and overjoyed, so naturally I busted out some new dance moves, at watching the whole bunch as well.

:soapbox: :yeah: :spam: :hijack: :confused2: :running:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
( :spew: :lol:...)
(okay, but where are your smilies, now?)

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a 60-something kid, I still believe Santa Claus, his reindeer, and the Easter bunny are real. Just my two cents!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After being in the sun all day, I checked my email at night, waving to my cat who had meowed to me: "take a chill pill and come give me a hug!"

:storm: :idea: :disappointed: :frustrated::thanks: :worship: