Staff Member
Purraise
Hi! Hi! Hi! I won a prize!

:dunce::woohoo::banana1::bday:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a dummy head for not checking the calendar, but I got excited that I didn't forget your birthday, so let's go out and rip up the dance floor.

:eek: :eek3: :kneading: :geekcat: :stars:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so shocked my eyes bugged out from seeing cats dance and play computer music, but the music was too loud and it made my head hurt!

:sleepycat: :tree: :please::alright: :zzzcat:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
My blue cat wanted to sleep in the oak tree outside, and while I was calling for him to come down, my neighbour came over and told me that her white cat was sleeping in the exact same tree.

:chillpill::chillpill: :p :drinking: :confused:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My tongue was dry, my mouth parched, so I drank a beverage... turns out it was laced with sriracha sauce. So I had to look up an antidote in my web md book.

(sorry, this is my first time playing...)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
My tongue was dry, my mouth parched, so I drank a beverage... turns out it was laced with sriracha sauce. So I had to look up an antidote in my web md book.

(sorry, this is my first time playing...)
Lol...:lol:...No, that is an excellent sentence. (I had to look up sriracha sauce (hot sauce). Love that I learn something new every day.:biggrin:)
All you missed, PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws was posting your own series of smileys (emojis) below your answer,...so other members can then post their own interpretation of the smilies.

I shall be awaiting your smilies.:)

(The beauty of this game is that every member has a different interpretation of what the smilies are saying. For instance, when I posted my series, I was thinking more along the lines of reading an eye chart at the eye doctor, but AbbysMom AbbysMom took it into an entirely new direction, and made it into a 'sneaky doctor, signing contract thing'...rofl. :crackup:)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at that, I goofed already! Thanks for alerting me, cat nap!

edit: not only that but I also used two sentences! d'oh! :whistle:

--------

:disappointed: :gift: :idea: :lol: :grouphug:

Last edited:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got angry when a stranger put his two cents into our conversation, so we got out of there fast and went to have a beer together.

:cloud9: :kneading: :hide: :soldier:

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I was on cloud nine for the early part of the day, because my cat gave me an awesome 10 minute pawsage, but then I had to clear some clutter and step into double-time, to get all the chores done.

:camera: :lovecat: :daisy: :evergreen: :clover:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I took pictures of my cat in the back yard, I was taking care of my flowers and saw a four leaf clover under a tree.

:hellocomputer: :itslove: :frustrated: :bicolorcat:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day I found myself really confused over a word on the internet, so I looked in my Merriam Webster dictionary to see what it meant -- only to angrily find out that the internet word was so new, it hadn't even been added to the dictionary for the year 2017!

:angrywoman: :disturbed: :oops: :dunno: :catface: :paperbag:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
(hey, this is kind of fun! why haven't I paid much attention to this thread before?!)
lol...It is fun, but it does stall-out, from time to time, until AbbysMom AbbysMom gets it going again. :lol:
( AbbysMom AbbysMom would be like that "phone a friend" on "who wants to be a millionare" game.
I'm sure that everyone would use her as their "game-quiz-person to call," but fear that she would probably disconnect or have to screen all calls, or be out grocery shopping, so there goes that million dollars.:doh: :disappointed: Oh, well, it's only a game.):wink:
I tend to only play, at night, or every so often, since it does get hard, and there is a lot of other things to read on Site. :read:
An angry woman seemed to flip out, at the cashier in the grocery line, but I couldn't figure out why, since the cat food she was buying was on sale, but not clearly marked, so I just wanted to wear a bag over my head.

(your last smiley is so difficult to fit into the sentence...:lol:...idk.)

:wow::camera: :read: :kneading::tree: :evergreen: :think:

groovy63

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! Spring is here, I better get some pics and check out those plants before my cat sneaks into the trees and nibbles them...Hmmmmmm

:flail::sunshine::kitty::dance::headshake: