The Secret Santa Hints Thread 2007

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So am I supposed to answer all the questions posted on here or what? How does this work? i will just answer these for now since I like the questions.

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I LOVE coffee drinks, coffee espresso, etc. Tea is great too. i like rice tea and peppermint. Republic of Tea makes some great ones!! Tea of Inquiry is amazing!

2. Sweet or salty snacks? extra dark chocolate and dark chocolate with friut in it. YUM!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? absolutely! Gift cards to clothing stores are great along with video game or CD stores.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Both! I'm not picky.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?
Sure! Vegetarian or Vegan please!

Do you like donations made in your name? I don't know anything about this really...

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Chocolate! But I have a ton already... I have many teas as well... as for coffee, well, I usually get that on the go... not at home...

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet... I like salty sometimes... usually when I'm PMS'ing.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Absolutely... esp. to stores I really use.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? have both, prefer originals... but my music collection is really big, so I don't recommend trying to give me anything... better to do a gift card and then let me pick... my CD collection alone is over 900 (CD's, not songs... yes, it's an illness
)

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? love 'em... have too many of them. I esp like healthy cookbooks, and ones for single folks... yes, they're out there... I have a couple.

Amanda

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These answers are such fun to read! I keep thinking of neat things people would like -- it makes me wish I could send everybody a Secret Santa package!

I've held out for quite awhile, but I can't resist answering, too, so here goes:

What are you favorite types of food?
Italian and Mom’s!

Favorite types of chocolate?
All chocolate is good! Dove is especially fine... and Lindt... and plain ol’ Hershey’s.

Favorite scents for candles?
Honeysuckle, jasmine, peach, green apple, vanilla...

Favorite scents for lotions?
Lime is so refreshing! And orange, too... and the best aroma in the world is fresh peach.

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?
I love used books! I hardly ever buy new.

Do you collect anything?
Commemorative cloisonne pins, especially guitar pins from Hard Rock Cafes... and industrial glass of any kind, especially glass blocks and those old colored glass insulators from defunct telephone and power lines. I’ve even gone into the field and “liberated” a few myself!

What is your favorite color?
Lighter shades of green... citron, new leaf, verdigris, celadon...

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?
Oh, I’d love a newspaper! Or anything else that will give me a sense of what daily life is like there.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?
Yes, but I'm diabetic, so I shouldn't.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?
I don't think I've ever met a cookie I didn't like... esp. holiday cookies!

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
Oh gosh, I'm a diabetic vegetarian!
Please don't mess with making anything special for me.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
Sassy loves to swallow ribbon and string, so we have to keep those away from her.

What colors are the rooms in your home?
I have a cherry theme going in the kitchen... my living room things are natural wood with cream, soft apple green, and a few touches of pomegranate red... and my bedroom is sage green and white with periwinkle blue.

what is your decorating style?
A very eclectic mix based on Mission and Shaker styles.

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?
Crosswords are fun!

Any colors that you don't like?
I’m not into burnt orange or maroon.

How do you feel about black & white photos?
I love them!

do your kittys like to wear clothes?
No, they all run around stark nekkid -- no collars, even.

do you like to bake?
You bet! It's the one kind of cooking I’m really pretty good at.

who is your fav. sport star or team?
I don't follow sports, though I enjoy spectating occasionally.

what is your favorite sport?
A little golf and baseball, but it's mostly the Olympics for me: figure skating, gymnastics, snowboarding...

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS?
I wouldn’t want anything expensive. I can be delighted very cheaply.

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!

Movies: My favorite kind is intelligent adventure, like "National Treasure" and "Cast Away." I love comedies, too, though, like “That Thing You Do” and the Pixar pictures.

Music: There's good music in every genre -- but I'm mostly into rock-based singer/songwriters. Paul Simon, Springsteen, Dylan, The Eagles, Steely Dan...

Books: I love smart, intense writers like Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child, Dennis LeHane, Brad Meltzer, Lee Child, Trevanian, Steve Hamilton...

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?
Yes, I do have pierced ears... and no, I seem to be able to wear anything.

Do you like jewelry? What kinds?
Oh yes! I make beaded jewelry as a hobby, but I love all kinds... though I prefer silver over gold.

Do you like lip gloss? What flavors?
I'm no fun -- I use vegetable-based lipstick and mineral gloss with no flavor.

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?
At the doctor’s office, I always look at Smithsonian and Architectural Digest – at the bookstore, I try to keep up with Beadwork, Bead & Button, and Wire Jewelry.

Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite?
Yes, when I can persuade someone to play! My favorite... mmm, probably Scrabble, or the 3D version of Scrabble.

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?
You mean besides snuggling my kitties?
Oh, baking bread, doing beadwork, taking a good book to bed and reading deeeep into the night...

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
Nope!

Do you live in a house or an apartment??
Living in my parents’s house right now, will return to an apartment eventually.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best?
I’m a shower person. I love the scents of tea, peach, jasmine, vanilla, lime...

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
Sure!

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?
I love cute socks!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?
You bet, and so do the kitties!

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?
I like both vibrant and muted -- not so much very light pastels.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind
No, we’ve never persuaded our kitties to accept collars, I’m afraid.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift????
Oh gosh no, no preferences at all. Some of the most fun wraps I’ve ever seen were plain brown grocery bags colored with crayons!

What size shirt do you wear?
Well... I like things huge and loose, so 3X or bigger, I'm afraid.

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
I love a big loose T-shirt to sleep in, but I look so awful in them, I hardly ever wear them out in public.

Are you allergic to nuts?
No, I love 'em!

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?
No, sad to say, I do not.

Are you into crafts? What kinds?
Yes! I do beadwork, needlepoint, a little origami at times, fabric paint on bags and aprons, acrylic paint on wooden boxes and such... I crochet a bit and sew occasionally. If I had my way, I'd just make stuff all the time!

Do you paint your nails? What tones?
Yes, usually a pale, sheer cream or pink.

Do you wear makeup? What shades?
Yes... I'm very fair and I tend toward pinks.

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds
I'm 51, drat it. But I think more like 41!

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
I'm sharing a house with my folks right now, and between us, we have six cats! Dylan loves the laser toy... Sassy loves feather boa danglers... Clyde, Pearl, and Abby are fascinated with plastic lanyard lacing, of all things, especially when I string pompoms on it... St. John loves his little bouncy squeaky green leopard-print critter-on-a-string... and they all love those little foam balls. As for treats... all of them but Pearl are plump or getting there, so I'm trying to stay away from treats. My mom still slips them some turkey now and then, though.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided?
No, our babies all seem to be okay, thank goodness!

What are your hobbies?!
Reading, baking, various crafts, singing, guitar, piano, and of all things, designing houses on graph paper. Been doing it since I was a kid... I actually wish I’d been an architect.

Do you like homemade gifts?
You betcha!

If so, what kinds?
Anything homemade is extra-special.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
I love tea and hot chocolate!

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
Mostly salty – nuts of all kinds... cheddar popcorn... blue corn chips and Paul Newman’s pineapple salsa...

Do you like receiving gift cards?
Only if it’s more convenient for the giver. The fun is in the thought, not the spending of money, y’know?

Do you like burned music cds or orignals?
I love music any way it comes!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Coffee!! Love any flavor but hazelnut.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Depends on my mood. I love chocolate (of course
) and carmel. Also love roasted almonds and mixed nuts.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Burned CD's are fine.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Something with easy reciepts. I can cook, but not into all the complicated things. I like to have dinner done in an hour at the most.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summary of questions so far:

What are you favorite types of food? Mexican, chinese, italian, soutern foods

Favorite types of chocolate? dark is my fav then milk then white

Favorite scents for candles? vanilla, black cherry, and anything like those apple orchard ones

Favorite scents for lotions? vanilla, cumcumber mellon, and cotton candy

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? no I love to read and if I had minded receiving used books I would have never had books when growing up.

Do you collect anything? I love porcilian dolls and anything with cats

What is your favorite color? green

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? I like learning about new places especially if it has to do with my heritage I have Irish and according to some in the family German roots. But anything you think would give me some insite to your area and that really goes for anyone whereever you are from. I always liked geography and history and it didn't matter where it came from.

1-What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen tan, and some greens
Living area same as the kitchen

Bathrooms not sure about the downstairs bathroom yet but the main one has burgundy and a kind of pink

bedrooms my room is in a dark green and will be done in roses and have my porcillian dolls in it. and the other two bedrooms are blue and yellow

2- what is your decorating style?

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I like wordsearches

Any colors that you don't like? I don't really think so

How do you feel about black & white photos? I think they are facinating

do your kittys like to wear clothes? no my cat would go on attack mode if I put clothes on her

do you like to bake? yes love too

who is your fav. sport star or team? well I don't really care about sports

what is your favorite sport? don't really care about it

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? it doesn't matter I just care that their heart is in the right place while getting it.

Movies: I love movies like Gone With the Wind and Fried Green Tomatoes, and Where the Redfern Grows. In which I have all of them on dvd. I like movies that are great movies all the way around, action, family, love, everything life has but not alot of swearing nor nudity those aren't needed to make a good movie.

Music: country and southern rock but I like everything

Books: I have such a wide range in them but I love a good story that has alot of heart in it

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? no pierced ears and I can only wear real silver and gold the others I'm allergic to
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? I mostly wear silver and I like crosses and bracelets
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have a cat and she loves anything crunchy and catnip and toys that have feathers and mice. I also have three dogs and they are not allowed rubber toys, But they like anything with squeaky stuff and ropes and they love treats

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? not that I know of

Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? I wear rose quartz or in the nude
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I like stuff like home and garden magazines or womens stuff and rescipe types

Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? yes and monopoly

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? my favorite thing is curled up in a quilt with my kitty and doesn't really matter what I am doing.
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? no

What size shirt do you wear?
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
Are you allergic to nuts? no
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I would like to learn some

Do you paint your nails? What tones? I like light tones nothing too out there.
Do you wear makeup? What shades? I am light so I where like classic ivory and green eye shadow since my eyes are green and I where rose quartz lipstick
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I will be 27 next month

I think it would be helpful to know how many pets you have, their names, and a basic description of them including their likes, dislikes, and potentially even their appearance. If they have a favorite thing.. this is the time to post it.

What are your hobbies?! I like to read, cook, fish, camp, swim, play cards, monopoly, spend time with the family, and my friends

Do you like homemade gifts?
If so, what kinds? anything that comes from the heart

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Only from TCS members I trust TCS

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? chocolate chip

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? not that I know of

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Tavia is a bit skittish so anything that makes loud noise would scare her and my boxer

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? house

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? vanilla

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? nothing I can think of right now.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? they aren't really too picky but Tavia likes interactive toys

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? yes but nothing that my nieces or furkids can get hurt on

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? yes

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? greens and yes I do I love them and I don't really care what colors

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? she has a safe cat collar on now its pink

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)
I don't really care its the thought behind the gift

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Detest coffee and tea but love hot chocolate

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards?Sure!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals?I have TONS of music!

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Love them, but nothing too complicated

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for some more new questions...

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like flavored coffee, especially hazelnut. I drink iced tea in the summer, and like chai tea in the winter. I don't really do hot chocolate.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I enjoy both, it just depends on my mood. Sweet, I like cookies or muffins, Salty, I like nuts (not peanuts) and chips. I don't really like hot or spicy things.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Restaurant ones are nice.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Either is just fine.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Cook books are fun to look at, but when it comes right down to it...I usually stick with my tried and true recipes from my recipe box.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't think I mentioned my foster girl Akasha in the original thread but to be honest, she doesn't seem to like anything
She won't eat any treats, won't eat canned food, shows no interest in any of Riley's toys or catnip, so umm... what do you get for a kitty like that?

Thankfully though, Riley loves everything!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
guess I could answer some of the newer questions

you live in a house or an apartment??I live in a trailer! yes, I'm the crazy lady in the trailer park with 100 cats

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? no bath products
I have enough to last me til the end of time from my Avon lady days

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? can't really think of anything!

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? furry mices are their favorite

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?well, I don't actually put a tree up....that makes me think though, i used to put a tree up, where are my ornaments??

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?I don't really need socks, I have enough thanks

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? don't really need any of these either, I have like 10 that the cats use as bed ( otherwise known as xerox paper box lids) liners

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I am a pastel kind of girl, blues, green, lavender, pink

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? some of them do, I've basically run through what my local stores have and I don't like to use the same collar twice. I really want to order some through mrjonah's store soon

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)doesn't matter, wrapping paper usually gets balled up and thrown to the kitties!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like them all, but don't have a coffee make at home. Teas I like are oolong, earl grey, chai, anything really but fruity ones

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?I like popcorn, especially caramel corn

Do you like receiving gift cards? sure do! I shop at Target, Kohl's, JCPenney, Pet Supplies Plus and Giant Eagle (grocery)

Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I like them both

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?I love Rachael Ray cookbooks, I want to get her 365 dinners or whatever its called eventually

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
I like all three, but mostly drink coffee (flavored with syrups and flavored creamers). Everyone give three cheers for candy coffee!!! I drink tea more often than hot chocolate, and neither one of them very often at all.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
I like salty more than sweet. I like pecans, salted peanuts, sunflower seed kernals, garlic bread pretzel pieces..

3. Do you like receiving gift cards?
Gift cards are fine.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals?
I like both, provided that the burned music was in some way supported by either going to the artist's concerts, or purchasing something of theirs at some point to support their art (doesn't necessarily have to be a cd) I do believe in file sharing but I also believe in supporting the artist in some way.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?
I do like cookbooks, but have a ton.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I've got some catching up to do.... I'm very curiose as to who has my name as I haven't been asked anything... I didn't think I was that much of a blather mouth here!

Do you live in a house or an apartment??
2 story apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best?
shower since my bath tub is quite pathetic. I really like citrus scents and fresh/green scents. Not a big fan of musk, sugary smells or fruit smells.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)?
no real collections

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?
They like interactive toys the best. They both get bored quickly playing with things by themselves.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
I love ornaments. We only have a little tree right now but I like to "grow it" a little every year by getting a few new ornaments... gift ornaments are even better.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?
I love cute socks! Since I hate wearing them I prefer them to be cute and fun when I have to.

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?
I have tons of blankets as is.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?
I like rich jewel tone colors and earthy colors. Nothing pastel or super bright.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?
nope... no collars here

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)
I like the giver to wrap it however they want. My husband once wrapped a gift for me in duct tape decorates with sharpie markers!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
All of the above... I really love a good hot chocolate in the winter.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
Both... Hi, my name is Meaghan and I'm a snack food addict!

Do you like receiving gift cards?
Gift cards are ok...

Do you like burned music cds or orignals?
Either is ok. I do like burned mix CDs and I always love getting new and different music.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?
I love cooking so cookbooks are natural even if we've never really followed a recipe (except for baking). Nothing in particular though... like music I'm open to new things.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel sorry for whoever has me as their SS. I am so bad at giving hints, and school suddenly got so crazy the past couple of weeks that I haven't even been able to be online. BUT, I did make a 94.75 on a test that the next highest grade was an 88.5. Pretty proud of that!

Well, I am not a picky person at all. I am obsessed with purple. Love fuzzy things, like blankets and sweaters.

Has anyone here had homemade chia tea? I am thinking about giving some to my SS. I make some every winter since I was given the recipe. If I sent it to you, would you drink it? It is tasty! You mix it just like you would hot chocolate. Hopefully my SS will answer so I will know if it will get drank.... otherwise, I'll just keep it for myself!

Um, another thing about me. I like organizer things. I like to be organized, but can never seem to get that way at home. I love going to office supply stores and looking at all of their stuff.

I also like doing cross-stitches, although I have been working on one for 6 years, and have not touched it in the past 2 years! Oh well, I will graduate in April, take my boards, and be done with school and be able to have free time again.

Ok, well, maybe this helped someone. I must go back to the books now. I miss TCS!!

Oh, when I graduate, I will be a Rad Tech (X-ray), so anything radiology is fun to me.....

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see there's more questions...

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? yes, yes and yes!

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? sweet snacks, salty snacks, sweet and salty snacks. Doesn't matter to me, I love snacks!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I like both! I love music and always enjoy hearing new things.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Having just moved into my first apartment, cooking is something I have to learn! So cookbooks would be great, especially if they have recipes from your area!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? All the above... but I shouldn't drink much coffee because babies and caffiene apparently don't mix.
Who knew... I do enjoy PG tips tea... its hard to find here in Korea. At least in the states I knew of one store that had it.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both but hopefully after the baby comes I won't eat many snacks really... but a treat now and then won't hurt. That being said.. I like chocolates... and I like healthy snacks too... like granola.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? As long as it is a store I can order from online, yes!
(Shopping here stinks for me)

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I'm not opposed

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Anything for easy meals would be really cool... I'd even take recipes handwritten on index cards of my Santa's favorite meals... I have a book that I put my own in. The only cookbook I've ordered in awhile is one on how to make your own baby food...

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I LOVE and miss Coffee and Chicory. I love tea - mostly green, red and white. Not too crazy about hot chocolate.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Salty snacks for me!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Yep - but not sure what you can get for Kiwis.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Don't listen to music here.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Yep, I like to try new stuff so I will go through cookbooks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Movies: chick flicks, clean ones and musicals
Music: pop/contemporary, country, urban, show tunes, standards
Books: Cheesy Christian romance books

What size shirt do you wear? An XL usually, sometimes a size up.
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts, then sweatshirts, blouses are hard to fit.
Are you allergic to nuts? Nope
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no unfortunately
Are you into crafts? What kinds? All kinds! Painting, sewing, creating stuff from stuff, floral arranging. There aren't many things I don't like when it comes to crafting.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Mostly pastel colors, but I have a few dark shades too I like.
Do you wear makeup? What shades? Browns for my eyes, lips I'm clueless on
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I'm 25

What are your hobbies?! I collect coins from foreign contries, heart shaped stones (such as rose quarts)

Do you like homemade gifts? Sure!
If so, what kinds? Be creative!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? I'm not sure. I guess it would depend on the person, how long they've been a member and how active and those sort of things.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? My Mom and I typically go nuts making cookies. Most are traditional ones for us or just making them is a tradition. Like Italian Chocolate chip, Italian white cookies, honey balls, thumb prints, pizzels, Little Horns.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Not for cookies I don't think.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Noodles always tries to eat strings/ribbon. The toys we have with them we just play with under supervision.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? Trailer, so we own the inside, not the outside.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Mooch likes milk rings and mice. Noodles likes crinkle/mylar balls and interactive toys like the cat dancer and lazer pointer.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes, but the last few years having a tree up has been difficult. Typically I go all out for the holidays with decorating! I love to decorate!

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I love wearing cute socks! The only kind I don't know if I'd like would be the ones where each toe has a little place like gloves.

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? I love throw blankets. Lilac purple and deep red are my favorite colors.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I like everything!

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Both girls wear safety collars. I'm finicky about them, they have to open easy. Once Noodles gave me a good scare with a collar that didn't open too easily. Her tags were stuck in our floor vent (they don't wear the tags now) and I noticed her laying there kind of oddly, so I picked her up and she was a little limp. But fortunately she was ok. So long as it's a good and safe collar, my girls wear them. Mooch's is a hot pink and Noodles is a lilacy purple.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) I like snowmen, but for wrapping paper I like it all!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? All of the above!

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both, I don't think I have a real favorite.

Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure

Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I'm kind of picky, I like artists who's music is 'clean'

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Yes I like cookbooks, but I don't know of any specific ones I want.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I do not like coffee but I like tea if its sweet enough and I love hot chocolate

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? yes I do and I like them both and I like snacks that are sweet and salty at the same time.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? yes but there aren't alot of stores around here as I live in a very rural area.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I love music and it doesn't really matter I actually want to get around to burning some cds but I have dialup for now and it doesn't download some songs fast enough.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Love them, especially things with comfort foods and things like Rachel Ray I think she is so cool.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Has anyone here had homemade chia tea? I am thinking about giving some to my SS. I make some every winter since I was given the recipe. If I sent it to you, would you drink it? It is tasty! You mix it just like you would hot chocolate. Hopefully my SS will answer so I will know if it will get drank.... otherwise, I'll just keep it for myself!
Would you be willing to share the recipe? I LOVE chai tea!