The Secret Santa Hints Thread 2007

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? i'm a BIG iced tea drinker, but i don't drink hot drinks. but flavored teas, loose or in bags, would be appreciated. i don't like lemon or orange - Stash's double bergamot earl grey is my very favorite.

2. Do you like sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
both, actually! i like pretzels [garlic are great!] & kettle corn, nuts [both sweet & savory] except for almonds - basically anything crunchy.
3. Do you like receiving gift cards? sure - locally we have walmart & target, plus many of the major chain restaurants.

4. Do you like burned music cds or originals? either is fine.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? no, i don't use them much.

6. Do you like donations made in your name? If so, what organization? either something supporting cancer cure research, or animal rescue.

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? I am not a seafood person, I do like cheese, pasta, I like to try different hot salsaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s, I eat alot vegetables, I do not eat red meat.
Favorite types of chocolate? All of them
Favorite scents for candles? Not really a candle fan
Favorite scents for lotions? I just use regular lotion
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? I would be happy with anything that said their country.
1-What colors are the rooms in your home? I do not have a scheme; I live in an apartment with white walls, so I am open for ideas.
2- what is your decorating style? I do not have one
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Crosswords-medium to hard difficulty.
do your kittys like to wear clothes? No
do you like to bake? yes
who is your fav. sport star or team? I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t watch football much anymore, but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve always rooted for the Minnesota VikingsWhat is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Stuffed animals
We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!
Movies: Comedy (not the dumb and dumber kind) historical, science fiction.
Books: historical, science fiction
Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes, no allergies
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? I like silver. Or beaded bracelets-the type with mismatched beads (bohemian type I guess)How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! One cat, she likes the ‘rabbit on a stringâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] toy but not catnip.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? No
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? No
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Books, food
What size shirt do you wear? I have to try everything on
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Sweatshirts, just no teddy bears etc(size medium I guess)
Are you allergic to nuts? No
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? No
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I like to knit/crochet, cross-stitch
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Yes, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll try any color.
Do you wear makeup? What shades? Just mascara and a little eyeliner.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds. 47
Do you live in a house or an apartment?? ApartmentDo you like to receive specialty socks as a gift? I never thought of that, good idea!
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? No pastels
Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like them all; Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll try any decaf tea. I like coffee just not flavored ie carmel, gingerbread etc
Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both. I do not like watermelon or apple flavor though. No hard candy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Giving this a bump.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg no ones pmd me with questions!!! How do they know me so weeeelll!?!?

*bites nails*

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being
WATCHED???
Oooooo

No i get the feeling my SS hasn't been on for ages and is hiding from me because i'm too hard to buy for

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I received a pm from another unmentionable Ms Snooper, that asked if I would fill out the hints thread. So here goes, hope this gives my SS alittle more info about me!!

What are you favorite types of food? Chinese, Italian, Mexican, just about any and all!!
Favorite types of chocolate? I love all chocolate!!
Favorite scents for candles? My all time favorite is Mulberry, but I also like Muscadine, Vanilla, Baked Apples, etc. I like just about all scents
Favorite scents for lotions? My favorite is Vanilla Fields, Vanilla Musk!!
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No, I do not have a problem with a used book, but I don't read often.
Do you collect anything? Harley-Davidson Memorabilia
What is your favorite color? I guess I would have to say Black, although really not color, I still like it way better than any other.
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything that establishes the country that they are from.

1-What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen - Black & White
Living area - Black, White, Beige
Bathrooms - Black, White, Gray, Red
Bedrooms - Master Bedroom: Black, White, Gray, Burgundy, 2nd bedroom: Brown, White, Black, Beige, 3rd bedroom: It's our Harley Room, Black, White, Red, Orange

2- What is your decorating style? Modern

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Yes, WordSearch on occasion.
Any colors that you don't like? not really
How do you feel about black & white photos? Absolutely love them.
Do your kittys like to wear clothes? I'd have to say no!!
Do you like to bake? Yes
Who is your fav. sport star or team? Don't really have one, don't watch at all.
What is your favorite sport? Nascar, I am a big Jeff Gordon fan
What is one thing you absolutely DON'T want from your SS? I can't really think of anything at the moment. I would appreciate anything that I received!!

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!

Movies: Big Stephen King Fan
Music: Old 70's Rock & Roll
Books: Don't read

Do you have pierced ears? YesAre you allergic to any kinds of metal? No
Do you like jewelry? Yes What kinds? I love all jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, etc.
How many animals do you have? I have 4.
What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) I have 4 cats.
Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! They really don't have any favorites, I'd say, they will play with any and all sorts of things. As far as treats, they are not picky, they are lil pigs when it comes to treats!!
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? No
Do you like lip gloss? Yes What flavors? I like mauves, berries, that sort of thing.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Don't really read any.
Do you enjoy board games? Yes, I do!
What is your favorite? Although, I haven't played in years and years, Monopoly is my favorite.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Anything Chocolate and oh, ice cream, and of course, snuggling w/my kits!!
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No

What size shirt do you wear? Depends, Sometimes, large or x-large. (Am quiet busty!!)
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Any, I wear all three
Are you allergic to nuts? No
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Neither
Are you into crafts? I love crafts and homemade things, but I don't do any myself, although I use to croquet years ago. What kinds? croqueting
Do you paint your nails? Yes What tones? Depends on the time of year it is, fall and winter, I use mostly mauves, berries, darker shades, in the spring and summer, mostly medium pinks and corals
Do you wear makeup? Yes, occassionally What shades? Beiges, Medium Beige
How old are you? 45-50 range!!(roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds

I think it would be helpful to know how many pets you have, their names, and a basic description of them including their likes, dislikes, and potentially even their appearance. If they have a favorite thing.. this is the time to post it.

What are your hobbies? I don't really have any.

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes, absolutely!!
If so, what kinds? It doesn't matter, I love anything that is homemade.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Yes, I would!!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Love chocolate chip, sugar, (not picky)

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) I guess not!!

Do you live in a house or an apartment? House, 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? I like both, for convenience, I shower, but also enjoy a nice long, hot bath!! What scents do you like best? Cucumber-Melon, my favorite, but like just about any and all other scents.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Just Harley-Davidson Memorabilia.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? They like the little mice, balls w/bells in them, crinkle balls, and others that are not specifically cat toys!!

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes, I love ornaments.

Do you like to receive specialty socks as a gift? No, not necessarily.

Do you like throws/blankets? Yes, I love'em!! What color(s)? It really doesn't matter!!

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I guess I would have to say, more muted/earth tones.

Do your kitties wear collars? No If so what kind?

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Any kind, I guess, just something pretty! I love pretty packages!!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like all three.

Sweet or salty snacks? Both If so, what are your favorites? No favorites, I pretty much like them all!!

Do you like receiving gift cards? Oh, yes!!

Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Either, don't really listen to that much music.

Do you like cookbooks? Yes, I love them!! If so, are there any in particular you would like? Yes, I would love to have one of Paula Dean's Southern Style Cookbooks.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am secretly researching my SS by reading all of her posts in the last few months to get an idea of her likes and dislikes. It's more interesting than going to the snoopers and asking

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Not a tea or coffee person. I love hot chocolate but never seem to drink it. I bought a huge box at BJ's and still haven't opened it

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet and salty!! I'm a huge party mix fan, almost any type of chex mix. I really love all snacks equal

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Yup

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Either... it doesn't make a difference to me.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I only have one and it kind of sucks. I would like a cookbook that has recipes that only require like common ingredients you normally have at home. Does that make sense?

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww I missed the secret santa post! Booo! This will be the first year that I havent done it. Stupid work takin' all my time lately....

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I am secretly researching my SS by reading all of her posts in the last few months to get an idea of her likes and dislikes. It's more interesting than going to the snoopers and asking
That's how I do mine as well.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Don't feel bad, I haven't had any PM's either, but hopefully that is because I have been providing enough info.
same here
i'm sure i provided enough info though, so i'm not worried!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I'm a stalker!!
Me too!

Anyone else have any hints for their SS's?

I should have added that I like funky drinking glasses (wine, margarita, etc) and that Abby is not a fan of fake sheep fleece. I have to cover her beds that are lined in it.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...I haven't posted anything...and haven't been asked to. Either I'm totally transparent, or my SS knows me already.
I wonder....