The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited! My SS should get their present sometime between Thursday this week and Wednesday of next week!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I am so excited! My SS should get their present sometime between Thursday this week and Wednesday of next week!
What? You're going to make me hang out waiting for the mail carrier every day for a whole week?!?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

What? You're going to make me hang out waiting for the mail carrier every day for a whole week?!?
Mine should arrive at my work...so that should be awesome. Working away and then getting a SURPRISE package!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping to get mine last week when it was my birthday and I was off work. Now I am reminding DH to be on the lookout for the postman. At least I was told it is in the mail... but that doesn't help much. I was my pressies now!! And I promise to be on the dark side!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

C'mon, kitties. Open Open Open!
Don't encourage the little hellians
Isabella is bound and determined as it is
She somehow managed to wedge herself between the tree and the SS present tonight...everytime the dogs pass her by she gives throws a hissy fit....I believe she's taken on the role of "guard cat"
...that or she wants it all for herself!

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Kitties are ALWAYS on the dark side.

Xander pulled the Darth Vader ornament off my tree and spent half the morning playing with it
Too funny!
Yes I think they are all on the dark side!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

Now ain't that the truth?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I can't take it anymore!!! I want mine noooooooooooooooow!
You know that if you're my recipient, I'd be leaving it to the last possible second JUST to drive you nuts

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just want my Santa to know that I am working from home right now so will be home when the package arrives. I may actually be a light sider this year - DH and I aren't really exchanging gifts so I will want to open up something on Christmas morning. If you are a dark sider, this may drive you nuts!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

You know that if you're my recipient, I'd be leaving it to the last possible second JUST to drive you nuts
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Yepp!!! I can attest to that! Sarah was my SS last year and I think I got my parcel a few days before Christmas. I almost missed getting it that day because of work, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to pick it up until after New Years.

She's a sneaky one!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

You are my Secret Santa suspect! Does this mean I can stop jumping out of the car in the dark and running out in the rain and fog to check my front porch? (Until next week, anyway.)

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to tell my SS person that I sent the package out a a while ago, the post must be slow! If you're pulling your hair out waiting for it so am I, I cant wait for you to get it!
( Unless you got it already...?
)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

I just want to tell my SS person that I sent the package out a a while ago, the post must be slow! If you're pulling your hair out waiting for it so am I, I cant wait for you to get it!
( Unless you got it already...?
)
I haven't received mine yet- but my hair is still all there.
I kind of lost my christmas spirit the last few days.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For those Santa's that are holding off to mail their pressies - just remember that the more pressies that have been received and the Santa's identified, the shorter the list we have to go thru to figure out who our Santa is.

Boy that was a run on sentence!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

For those Santa's that are holding off to mail their pressies - just remember that the more pressies that have been received and the Santa's identified, the shorter the list we have to go thru to figure out who our Santa is.

Boy that was a run on sentence!
But it sure was funny to read!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The UPS man just dropped off a package on the porch. I don't know if its for me or one of my parents who get packages every day. I am very anxious to find out but Spooky is laying on my leg and I can't bear to disturb him from his nap. What to do, what to do!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

The UPS man just dropped off a package on the porch. I don't know if its for me or one of my parents who get packages every day. I am very anxious to find out but Spooky is laying on my leg and I can't bear to disturb him from his nap. What to do, what to do!
If Spooky lays on the package, he's claiming it as his. The only way you'll know is if you open the door and bring it inside.

There might be chocolate in there after all!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that I have mailed my recipient's box I am getting eager to receive mine. My SS has been sending messages through Rigel. And he refuses to tell me who it is. *pout*