The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I was doing an hour of stretching exercises every night for my sore right leg. But it just upsets Demi so much, that I stopped doing them. I don't know if it scares him or if he just wants my attention. :dunno:

Oh, he's lovely! 😍 I can't have any plants/flowers around because Demi & Maggie will eat them. Demi even tried to eat the stem off a tomato the other day, which I read is toxic?

Paul Newman was eye candy until the day he died, in his 80s! I love older men, even though I don't have as much in common with them.

My positive for today is that I ordered a bottle of French Vanilla Syrup from Sam's Club. I want to see if this makes better cappuccino than the powder. I have to use so much of the powder to get any flavor, 1/4 cup, and that seems like a lot of sugar. With the syrup I would only have to use 1 or 2 TB I think. So we'll see. I also ordered a 48oz canister of French Vanilla Cappuccino powder, in case I don't like the syrup.
If you like the looks of older men then you might appreciate whom I consider “eye candy” George Clooney :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive for the day was the release of an album by one of my favorite artists. ❤
Do you mind sharing with us???

Big news - since I obviously can't get to a hair salon I cut my own bangs today. :biggrin: I don't have enough nerve to cut my own hair so I'll just let it grow but my bangs definitely needed a trim.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you like the looks of older men then you might appreciate whom I consider “eye candy” George Clooney :redheartpump:
Of course, George Clooney is one of my many boyfriends. 😍

My positive for today is everything shipped in my Target order, even though the website had a warning that food items might be out of stock and never ship. I got 2 soy milk, 3 linguine pasta, 3 elbows pasta, peanut butter granola, dry cat food, canned cat food, body wash, face wash, mouthwash.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally got my escrow refund from the bank:yess: It was supposed to have arrived last week but I guess with banks not fully staffed these days it took longer.

The local sheep festival would have been today but has been postponed . There's a Zoom virtual behind the scenes look at past festivals which I'm watching right now 🐑🐏

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
It was nice and warm yesterday with sun. I've been reading a scary book, paranormal type stuff
and it is creepy, ha!! Cal snoozed the whole day. I grew grass for her in a small container that
came with seeds, it finally grew to a length she could eat but she doesn't like it so I sprayed
catnip oil on it. I haven't seen her eat it yet, we'll see.

It's raining now but not supposed to be an all day thing. My tulips have finally come up!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The local sheep festival
That sounds interesting. What happens at a sheep festival? Do the sheep do anything? Or you just look at the sheep?

My positive for today is I really love my new soy milk, Silk Original in the red carton, sweetened but no vanilla. I made a hot cappuccino this morning with it and I'm making another one again here shortly. Yummy and hopefully it will give me some needed extra protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.