The Penalty

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I was getting ready post-breakfast to come back to the bedroom to knit and keep the babies company, but evidently I was taking Much Too Long.

Ten minutes later, after rewinding the ball (tricky when you have a feline lunatic bouncing on and off you) she was like this. Mission accomplished, presumably!

2DB460E0-DD39-4727-9ACA-9A6F7D2DBB24.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
..I have noticed cats seek vengeance on objects we like, or sit on them! I often cannot play ukulele.
So true. “You want to use this thing instead of giving all your attention to me? We’ll see about that.”

On the other hand I begin to think Daisy has figured out how to get what she wants another way. I just told her she has to wait for lunch. A minute later she went in and did a poo, always cause for celebration with megacolon, and this one was a couple of hours early of the 24 hour mark. So of course she was praised, petted, and yes, got her lunch a little early too. 😸

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I was getting ready post-breakfast to come back to the bedroom to knit and keep the babies company, but evidently I was taking Much Too Long.

Ten minutes later, after rewinding the ball (tricky when you have a feline lunatic bouncing on and off you) she was like this. Mission accomplished, presumably!

View attachment 435294
*De long claw of de law!* :crackup: