The More The Merrier! Group Shots Here!

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent ~

This kitty of yours made me laugh out loud. I love him/her!!!

I am 37 weeks pregnant (actually I'm having the baby this Friday!) and I have been laying around the house in this exact position for a few weeks.

Although this cat looks a whole lot more comfy than I feel these days....

Anyway, I love all the little couches and covers. So so so cute!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've probably shared this before, but here's my crew of 5 after a cat nip party.

(btw the black kitty Shadow looks ginormously huge and fat... he's actually a small framed guy... who is a little chubby. He just photographed really really large here, hahaha)
"After a cat nip party". :flail:

Congratulations on the new baby!

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
This kitty of yours made me laugh out loud. I love him/her!!
That is my big buddy Rusty, he is laying on his sister Kitty's couch. This is his chair.

I have given up on the notion that a chair or couch belongs to an individual cat as they don't see it that way.

Congrats on the baby :) All the best to you, your family and the cats.

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent
Thank you!

There is something about Rusty that just makes me smile! I think he reminds me of my childhood tubbo companion, Boogie, who looked very much like Rusty, but was more grey in his coloring.

Ahh, all of these beautiful kitties just make me smile!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've probably shared this before, but here's my crew of 5 after a cat nip party.

(btw the black kitty Shadow looks ginormously huge and fat... he's actually a small framed guy... who is a little chubby. He just photographed really really large here, hahaha)

View attachment 208858
LeiLana80 LeiLana80 - How's Miss Frostina doing these days? It seems strange, thinking back, that it was eight months ago that she just wandered into your Life, no?

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LeiLana80 LeiLana80 - How's Miss Frostina doing these days? It seems strange, thinking back, that it was eight months ago that she just wandered into your Life, no?
Miss Frostina was "creatively" renamed Miss Kitty! :lol2:
She had a few rough months, but honestly, these past two months she finally turned a corner and has really blossomed into a lovely kitty. Her "stray mentality" about food has mostly faded away (only eats too quick/too much and vomits maybe twice a month instead of every day), and she now regularly asks to be petted and talks with me through trills and meows. She still is a hairy beast that required SO much coat care (holy moly her winter coat is insanely thick!), but she finally took to our scratching posts/pads, and my furniture is so thankful! haha.
She is really doing well! Thanks for asking! :biggrin: