The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalexa67

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
26E377D4-BD36-4C3A-BDF1-4522ABF634B2.jpeg
This is Martin wooing me - little charmer convinced me to take him home. . I really was not looking. Go figure.

BEF4A9E2-ADE2-4C6B-8878-97A8C4E5DA81.jpeg
Martin DePaws is very pleased with himself and his accomplishments. Many thanks to the dcspca for all of the medical care received while in their care. Happy little ‘nugget’ at four months old.

Today I managed to take a couple of pictures of Freya and they were not totally blurry! I think one of them is even a decent picture. I also got a ton that can qualify for the show us the whiskers thread.
View attachment 203162
If Freya from “the originals”, was a cat, that is what she would look like! Kudos!

Last edited by a moderator:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just joined I am enjoying this site as a young person I am very happy seeing so many people helping cats
Dylankey2004 Dylankey2004 - Welcome to TCS to you and Whistle, and welcome especially to the Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser thread! Chances are that you'll like it here; TCS members are the friendliest and most caring community on the internet. Here's hoping that we see more of Whistle in the Photos Forum:

Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Super-pawsitive: Saturday's rain prediction has been moved to Sunday, which means that I can take my time cutting the lawn by spreading it across two days.

Extra super-pawsitive: Thanks to two weeks of rain and cooler weather, there's actually a lawn to cut again.

Hyper Extra super-pawsitive: Moo Shu Snowshoe is asleep!

;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcoming Dylankey2004 Dylankey2004 & Whistle, and also Lalexa67 Lalexa67 & Martin DePaws, to TCS! Always great to have new memPURRS on board and we apPURReciate the photos of adorable Whistle and Martin, as well as the fact that they are in excellent loving care! That's what we want for ALL cats. Hope you all enjoy TCS!
IMG_0921.JPG

*Wide-eyed tiny angel Sahra* :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you I am helping with some kitties. Whistle is a friend.I would like to have a kitty of my own but my stepdad is allergic. I claim one of the kitties here for myself and we gave him a new middle name. His middle name is now Dylan. Lol
Loving cats and helping them, whether in your own home or in another capacity, is wonderful, Dylankey2004 Dylankey2004 ! And your stepdad, if he likes cats (and I'm sure everyone here hopes he does!) is fortunate to have many, many choices as far as help with allergies goes. If he chooses, he can probably find a solution that will enable him to live with cats. Just saying.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 My step Dad likes dogs. When I get older I will be able to get my own cat so that will be great!
My friend that has kitties says this one can be mine but live at her house. Here is a picture of Purry Dylan. Purry Dylan loves me. View attachment 249437
View attachment 249438
*Too bad on your (step) dad* :sigh: But good on you and your friend! Purry Dylan is gorgeous! You could post Purry Dylan's pics on the Black Cats Only threads, too -- (s)he'll get lots of admiration and compliments! :dancingblackcat:Pictures Of Black Cats

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dylankey2004 Dylankey2004 --It's wonderfully positive that you're visiting Jcatbird Jcatbird , I thought I recognized the kitty's name Whistle. :)
W walli --I see from your other thread that things are going better for you today. That's very positive, I was worried about you for a minute there. :redheartpump:
@foxxycat --Where the heck are you? 3 days, really?! I hope your foot is feeling better.
Not really much going on here today. I guess that's a positive, nothing bad happening. I'm just listening to songs with chants in them on YouTube. Not sure what this chant is, maybe Native American? I'm sure you'll all recognize it when you get to the chorus, it's from Enigma:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@foxxycat --Where the heck are you? 3 days, really?! I hope your foot is feeling better.
M maggiedemi - @foxxycat is indispensable at work; when you take two weeks off to loll about at the cabin, you're six weeks behind when you return. I'd say she's probably lost her mind trying to catch up, but she'd already... well... you know.

;)

A picture perfect day here, with deep blue skies and cotton candy clouds that look like they were painted by a six-year old. I'd planned on knocking off halfway through, but despite the recent rain, it was easy going; about four acres finish-mowed, and only half that to do tomorrow. Easy-peasy day tomorrow. :)

Dylankey2004

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dylankey2004 Dylankey2004 --It's wonderfully positive that you're visiting Jcatbird Jcatbird , I thought I recognized the kitty's name Whistle. :)
W walli --I see from your other thread that things are going better for you today. That's very positive, I was worried about you for a minute there. :redheartpump:
Not really much going on here today. I guess that's a positive, nothing bad happening. I'm just listening to songs with chants in them on YouTube. Not sure what this chant is, maybe Native American? I'm sure you'll all recognize it when you get to the chorus, it's from Enigma:
Thank you for the nice message you sent to me. I am learning how to use the site. I love the music and video!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi -- I'd never seen/heard this before but here's the background on the video you posted: Return to Innocence - Wikipedia
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Jeez louise! Yeah, good you found them before they found you, so to speak! I always let my wasps and bees "be(e)". They never harm me (except for a couple of angry bees up in the Mojave that stung me when I encroached on their territory) and they have just as much right to be there as I do. More, actually. As long as they don't come into my house, I won't destroy theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.