The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - So then, this is really just a diplomatic way of saying that Elvis is scared of the Tortie too, eh?

Positive: White Tip - in honour of the cooler weather - is occupying the chair beside me, fast asleep in a subbeam.
Elvis gets along very well with Tarifa because Tarifa is a PERFECT cat and very sweet and easy-going. Baby Su, on the other paw, is feral and only bonded to me, though she's happy enough with Tarifa close. But big brash lummox Elvis just wants to chase her, so he's persona non grata in the Baby Su zones.
IMG_0447.JPG

Bizarre cyborg cat being well tolerated by Tarifa :coolcat::sleepycat:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paw-sitive to see the beautiful cat photos today here in this thread @Shane Kent , 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 .

It is great to know each post here helps cats who need a little help.

I pawsitively had a chance to rest my eyes today, while at the same time listening to parts of an old, favorite movie of mine on youtube before I go to work. I am a great lover of old movies and I find them very relaxing.

Speedy and I wish all here a wonderful day!:)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- Tarifa bites. *LOVE bites.* She has never bitten or scratched me, or anyone else, as far as I know. She is the sweetest of the sweet! And people who talk about "tortitude" are talking about someone other than Tarifa. She is absolutely perfect!
IMG_0466.JPG

*Tortoiseshell dining room table decoration.*
PS Thanks much, R raysmyheart and that is good to hear! Take best care of YOU!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- Tarifa bites. *LOVE bites.* She has never bitten or scratched me, or anyone else, as far as I know. She is the sweetest of the sweet! And people who talk about "tortitude" are talking about someone other than Tarifa. She is absolutely perfect! View attachment 249296
*Tortoiseshell dining room table decoration.*
PS Thanks much, R raysmyheart and that is good to hear! Take best care of YOU!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - White Tip - wildest of them all - is my Love biter.

whitetipsleepingbeauty01.jpg

She'll take my thumb in her mouth and just hold it there - no pressure at all - like a perfectly-trained water dog with a game bird.

Katina, on the other hand - the Tortie of my Heart - was a Tortie Terror - prepared to do battle with any animal, any size, any time. Thank God that no Human has ever had the courage of a cat; she or he would be invincible.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful all the different cat purr-sonalities. I love all the cats who do bite and those who have never bitten. I have had the pleasure of being Friends with both purr-sonalities in my Life. My dear Speedy is one who does not bite, she has never bitten me, but if she ever did, I would love her all the same. That is just her style. 20171012_164148-1 (1).jpg 20180426_180459 (1).jpg 20180621_170417.jpg Speedy.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Somebody, --who shall remain nameless, had some very bad manners when he first got to this house because he hadn't had much of a chance to let his inner gentleman shine though.

The teeth hit my glasses. We were both startled/shocked.

He's never even attempted any such again, (--except when mama gets a little crazy/goofy during play time, or he's had to really make a point that YES grooming/brushing is OVER)
He's in completely control of those (not that he wouldn't be of any other type of biting action LOL) and they are totally non-aggressive.

Positive, there's a LARGE pot of homemade chili finishing up on the stove :thumbsup:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful all the different cat purr-sonalities. I love all the cats who do bite and those who have never bitten. I have had the pleasure of being Friends with both purr-sonalities in my Life. My dear Speedy is one who does not bite, she has never bitten me, but if she ever did, I would love her all the same. That is just her style.View attachment 249300 View attachment 249301 View attachment 249302 Speedy.
R raysmyheart - Speedy surely is a beautiful girl. :)

Somebody, --who shall remain nameless, had some very bad manners when he first got to this house
Furballsmom Furballsmom - Bad manners? It was Steve Lebsock wasn't it? Back when he was a Democrat and still had a job! I'll bet it was Steve Lebsock!

Bonus Wildlife Pawsitive: I have about ten thousand animals that I didn't even know about this morning! I just found a 32 - 34 inch diameter Bald Faced Hornet's nest in one of the trees.

;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --White Tip is beautiful. I know I shouldn't ask a lady's age, but how old is she?
Furballsmom Furballsmom --What did you mix the Jack Daniels with, Coke? I remember my mixed drink days out at the dance clubs. You guys remind me of so many positive memories. Rum & Coke, Bloody Mary, S. on the Beach, Screwdriver, White Russian, Amaretto Sour, shots of Goldschläger & Aftershock. Man I was a lush. :lol: We used to go over the border to Canada until I was 21 because the drinking age is 19 over there.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - White Tip - wildest of them all - is my Love biter.

View attachment 249297

She'll take my thumb in her mouth and just hold it there - no pressure at all - like a perfectly-trained water dog with a game bird.

Katina, on the other hand - the Tortie of my Heart - was a Tortie Terror - prepared to do battle with any animal, any size, any time. Thank God that no Human has ever had the courage of a cat; she or he would be invincible.
Yeah, for their size, they're some of the strongest, most agile living beings on the planet, and the most beautiful as well. They got a more than ample measure of graces!
IMG_0405.JPG

*Elvis, gone full lion tail*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elvis, honey, your haunch is kinda stickin' way out there LOL

M maggiedemi coke was the 'mixer' of choice :)

Positive, besides the drink (yummy) the chili was darn good too, with some garden tomatoes and onions added in;)

AND, the Rockies WON today woop-woop
Yeah, he's got it and he loves to flaunt it. Because he gets a lot of adulation, you know.
IMG_0249.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --White Tip is beautiful. I know I shouldn't ask a lady's age, but how old is she?
M maggiedemi - Best guess, based upon dentation and my first sighting of her, just over seven years.

Yeah, for their size, they're some of the strongest, most agile living beings on the planet, and the most beautiful as well. They got a more than ample measure of graces!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Add to that reflexes sufficient to withstand the strike acceleration of the Black Mamba - which, at more than 100 meters per second squared, the cat can sidestep with ease - and incredible hearing, and you have a pretty nifty package.

§ § §

Hornet's nest. Up close(r) it appears to be closer to 29 to 30 inches, although the closer you get, the larger the hornets appear too. The sound at dusk was audible twelve feet away.

hornets.jpg

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I finally saw the last Sharknado movie after school today. I've been so busy I haven't had time! I know they're terrible, but I kind of love them in their badness.

School was very interesting today. The first days of preschool are always like herding cats, but the beauty is knowing once we all survive these next couple of weeks and get the routines down, it will be much smoother sailing.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that so many kitties to see here has made me comfy and sleepy. I would happily curl up with each one! I wonder if I could fit on a cute kitty chair? I think that Taz is standing guard over the treasures! A good old movie would be great right now and so would a good book. I am just too sleepy to do either. I had a busy few days and today was partially spent on relocating cats right here to a different building, going to one town for flea meds, another for a doc appointment and another for a treat of a meal out! I even finished all the daily chores! I love settling down after a full day that went smoothly! For tonight I think I will just visit the movies in my dreams. My daughters favorite movie was the old version of,” The Secret Garden”.

Status
Not open for further replies.