The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheriB

FELV and Foster advocate
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This upturned basket is the greatest toy lately. Fino likes to hide in it while he stalks the bird toy, and Aggie likes to ambush him while he’s in there, but I couldn’t get a picture of that.

I’ve never seen cardinals either, we don’t have them in Colorado. Such a brilliant blast of color. We do have little bright blue birds that come through every year, so beautiful. Great pictures, love the puffed up little sparrows.

Last edited by a moderator:

nevroth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah literally to the day last year was the start of a crazy time for me and Meph(istopheles). Poor thing had to have several enemas, took all kinds of drugs, dealt with a misdiagnosis and THEN still had to be weaned off steroids over several months. If it wasn't for TCS and it's wonderful members I'd have lost my mind.

A year later and Meph and I have become so much closer (she's still a shy, skittish princess) and I love it when she lets me hold her for more than 10sec and actually cuddles next to me on the couch or bed. I've also learned what triggers her anxiety induced IBD-esque symptoms and now prepare her and Momo's food.

Thank you TCS and lovely members!! A very happy new years to you and your furbabies!!

(Hopefully the photo of the impatient to be fed kitkats show lol)

Attachments

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles what's brinner--breakfast for dinner? :headscratch:
Yes breakfast for dinner! In this case: buttermilk pancakes, home fries, bacon, eggs and some kind of fruit. If melons were in season; that's what we'd have. :yummy:

I got a text about 15 minutes after midnight saying my kids were just going to bed after watching a movie at their sleepover with their grandparents!! :shocked: DH and I enjoyed the quiet evening. We grocery shopped (what a romantic date) and picked up a sub for dinner and watched Merlin on Netflix. It felt good to just relax with DH. But I miss the kids too. Typical! Now lets see if they can hang tomorrow night. :lol2:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have wanted a scanner for so long, finally today I got one, I saw magazine ad of Holiday sales ending today and they were selling out Epson XP-245 multi-function printers at 29 euros each, brand new with all warranties from big store chain.

Such printer has also a scanner unit, so I bought one.

It is really way too long since I did any sketching or even hold a pencil, so this is quite horrible, done on my knee to piece of paper, but you can see how much better it is to have a scanner instead of just snapping a photo from drawing.
upload_2017-12-31_13-44-57.png

I need to practice my hand again a lot, however I'm never going to be really great at drawing, however with ugly sketch I can then scan it, use it as background for Clip Studio Paint and draw over vector layer, so I can carefully place lines how I want them, instead of what my hand randomly makes.

This I did very quickly in Power Point, using sketch above, I need a lot of practice, but at least now I can have it:
upload_2017-12-31_14-20-3.png

Pawsitive enough? :)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another thing I love about this site is how much I've learned about cat physical traits! For example, I always thought the cat that lives with 97 year old grandma and my twin aunts was just a gray tabby. I was looking at her yesterday and I was like "hey, she's a dilute torbie with a classic/marbled pattern."

And I learned that all from this fabulous site. How pawsitive is that?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Its another lovely winter day. Temp of 0 and nice and toasty inside. Watching the movie the sitter. Its funny and good. How are my cat site folks doing?
We're at a whopping temp of 2F so I hear ya. :cold: Also nice and toasty inside with my best furry friend by my side. :greenpaw:
Last night we watched The Blues Brothers, an amazing cast with so many great songs and, of course, clips of the windy city. Whatever our TCS members are doing today I'd like to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year! :beerchug:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
You have 120 minutes to edit. Click on the 3-line design to the left under your post, then choose "Edit".

The fireworks are starting already, but Mowgli is fairly calm so far - though sticking close to mommy.
Fireworks are illegal here, thankfully. We are having a quiet New Year's Eve at home with the fur-kids today. :lovecat::lovecat::lovecat::lovecat:

Status
Not open for further replies.