The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are still eating the meatloaf i made earlier this week. I have frozen small servings. And ate a big dish of green bean casserole. Delish! I don't mind cooking if it comes out decent!

Congrats foxxycat foxxycat !!!!! Anne Anne will be in touch with you about your prize!!!!! :clap::clap:

Ha! Editing to add words. Wasn’t long enough.

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Congrats foxxycat foxxycat !!!!! Anne Anne will be in touch with you about your prize!!!!! :clap::clap:

Wow I am honored! I was posting because finally the bread making came out half way decent-figured my mistake-measuring liquid with dry cup is a no no. I am tickled pink that finally i didnt screw up some food! And didnt notice we hit 2000!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
:woo: :yess: We've made it to 2000 posts. Now if that isn't positive I can't think of anything else. What great work everyone is doing here, and what fun. :bliss:

I was working today but went sales shopping on my way there (I was up early enough which is most unusual for me). I was looking for half price Christmas cards and wrapping things like I do each year because it means I can give much nicer ones than if I had to pay full price. It was brilliant because it decided to snow heavily just before I went out. Such a nice atmosphere walking along the road with white pavements and everyone getting a good covering of the white stuff. :deer: There's something about snow that brings out community spirit and people seem to offer help and think about others more than they usually do. And of course it looks pretty. :thumbsup:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having the most Mega Pawsitive day :) After a very rainy and non productive summer at the cottage and no modified carpet covered @kittypa cat perches :( I got the materials at work. Long weekend and I will be spending time at work, I will enjoy it very much :)

IMG_20171229_144523.jpg

Congratulations to foxxycat foxxycat :) I am a little upset I didn't win the "Moo Shu Snowshoe as a prize for a random-numbered post". @1CatOverTheLine I knew it was too good to be true.

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Congratulations TCS and foxxycat foxxycat (do I get a little meatloaf and green bean casserole for that? Huh? Huh? :geekcat:)
Helping cats is the best!
Sure you can have some! Meatloaf on fresh baked bread is perfecto! Guess I better eat that last loaf as its teasing me sitting there looking yummy! Can one have too much bread? Nahhhh!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Murphy needs another manicure. He likes to knead with claws. But I'm too lazy to do it right now. He's gotten pretty good about it. He doesn't struggle anymore but he does go off to pout for a few minutes afterward. That never lasts more than 10 minutes, though.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My TGIF pawsitive post for today is that I went out early to meet another dear friend I used to teach with for breakfast. By the time we left it was already snowing but I made it home safely. :thumbsup: Now I can sit back and enjoy the wintry mix from my family room window. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have such helpful kitties. Baby boy was going nuts, kicking and stretching hard enough to cause pain. So Murphy curls up against my belly purring. That always calms him down. It's the only thing that works. What would I do without my fuzzbutts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.