The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi@Smoda61, glad to have you here with us! :hellosmiley::cheerleader::hithere:Welcome!

@Father of furbabies , Speedy and Marianne say hello to Noka! She is pawsitively a sweetheart with such a gentle, pretty face. Hooray for her fur-ever home!:catrub:

betsygee betsygee , the roses are absolutely stunning! I love them.:daisy:

@Lari , Speedy loves da bird, also! Please let Lelia know that Speedy sends her love. :geekcat:

MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , good luck with your laptop, I love mine, but it's all I've ever known! I chuckled when I read your post. :)

SheriB

FELV and Foster advocate
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's actually a really good idea. Since Aislyn's birthday is December 28 and Aedan is due any day now, that might be something we'll have to think about doing. Hope you don't mind us stealing your idea!
No steal there! Happy to share. Love this site and all of the positive and wonderful people on it! I have had many questions answered just by reading the forums.

Last edited:

nekomaui

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great posts, everyone!

Since 2015, two more kitties have chosen to live with me and my two original boys (as In the avartar) Now two of the four sometimes fight to sleep on my lap, which makes me feel the most special and popular person on earth. Their love is unconditional. We are all blessed to be in their lives.

Happy New Year!

mumbimuruthi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
TCS is such a wonderful warm community. I love how my questions are answered and quickly(though its been a while since I asked any). TCS and this pawsitive threads is what all cat lovers love. I love it! Donation is a way to return to the world all the good me and my furry friends have received. (I already feel generous just by saying that). Giving is receiving, to a new enlightenment and giving, here here!!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With each cat we've owned, we make a tradition of 'teaching them' (ahem) how to play Yahtzee with us around Christmas/ the New Year. Now it's Milly's turn to play once again... and she will surely think it a pawsitive that yesterday she won this time by batting three of the dice through the living room and right under the fridge, and then running off with the dice cup. No one can play at that point.
So, she won.
:hyper:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
A reminder: There's a fifteen-word minimum for posts in this thread, and they're supposed to be "pawsitive".

I've been reading about the current frigid weather in North America; it's supposed to go down to -22F/-30C New Year's Eve where my sister and two of her kids live. Brrrr! I'm feeling very lucky right now that I don't live there!

We got a new volunteer at the shelter, too, who's experienced with both cats and dogs.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
With each cat we've owned, we make a tradition of 'teaching them' (ahem) how to play Yahtzee with us around Christmas/ the New Year. Now it's Milly's turn to play once again... and she will surely think it a pawsitive that yesterday she won this time by batting three of the dice through the living room and right under the fridge, and then running off with the dice cup. No one can play at that point.
So, she won.
:hyper:
That's so cute! We used to have a pool table in our TV room and when both the grandkids and the cats were younger, they'd play 'cat-ball'. The boys would roll the balls on the table and the kittens would chase them around the table, and try to get the balls back out of the pockets when they rolled in. Every time the grandkids would come over to the house, the first thing they'd ask was if they could play cat-ball. :clapcat:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've managed to get a good bit of laundry going and most of the dishes done. That's worth celebrating here. My mother is picking up a bag of shrimp for me for New Years. I'm going to make a few dips/appetizers too. :yummy: And Monday my kids want "brinner" so I'm really looking forward to that! It's been a while since we've done a good brinner!

I'm definitely grateful to be inside again today! My mother just had me order a heated bed for her cats. One was shivering last night so he's been sticking close or burrowed under blankets for warmth. Thanks to Prime; he'll have it Sunday. I think it's big enough that both her cats can get in at once if they want too.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't prime amazing? It's about time to get Aislyn dressed to take her to my grandma's so John and I can go to my doctor's appointment. I was hoping my hair would have dried by now, but it hasn't. I might have to pull out the hair dryer. It's too cold to go out with wet hair. Baby boy is kicking like crazy! It's fun to watch.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
In my haste and excitement in joining this thread, I posted, not only fewer than 15 words, but no words at all, naughty me. :bat:

So, to make amends, I thought I'd share this endearing decisive moment captured in the thick of a particularly rambunctious play-fight between my boys, Parker (upside-down) and Dudley (right-way-up). They resumed wrestling immediately afterwards.

As a side note, Dudley chirrups the most beautiful sounds when he plays with Parker. I love not only watching their antics but also listening to the rumbling rough & tumble, thundering games of tig chase, pouncing, bounding, and singing. :popcorn:

Mid fight.jpg

And, yes, that is my tatty, 40 year old, teddy bear in the background. "Wherever I go there's always Pooh, there's always Pooh and me," so he is bound to photo-bomb, occasionally. :deer:

Status
Not open for further replies.