The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Woke up to Major Tom Snickers purring away on my chest this morning. Usually he sleeps in someone else's room, so this was a first. Been along time since I had that kind of alarm clock as Capt Jack doesn't sleep in my room either. How much I have missed that and my Pier One! So glad we decided to adopt Tommy.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae I love the name major Tom snickers! How cute!

It's below 0 right now so last night I was lucky there are idk, 13 cats here... How sad I lost count lol. I had a bed full of cats piled up and my weiner mix and chiuahaha mix too (luckily they r smaller than most of the cats!). I kept moving and running my knee under mama kitty who would hiss and have a fit until I told her it was me. Even moo moo decided to join us and she's an excellent cuddler as long as u don't want any personal space!

I put out the trap last night and had nothing (I got up and checked overnight too in case anyone was worried). I keep hearing something like there's 1 more but I can't really see. I hope it was just a rat not a kitty outside in the cold!

LisaBLee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This site has been such a resource since I started fostering again this past May! With all the positive support and answers to posts, I feel like i have support and a great community. I’m now on my 27th foster in the past 6 months and can’t wait to help more kitties in 2018!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ozzy was curled up on my bed in the same position this morning. So cute. :sleepycat: We're having nice days here again, sunny and 60F or so. Our flowering maple in the back yard is starting to bloom. I don't think it usually does this time of year, but it's looking beautiful.

IMG_3450.jpg

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
abyeb abyeb What an adorable kitty!

So I just looked and found the original texts from me saving moo moo and I originally contacted her on the 26th and picked up moo on the 31st. She's almost been here a year!
20161231_204659.jpg
20161231_204726.jpg
this is moo moo the day I brought her home. She is pregnant and had her babies 8 days after she got here. So glad I replied to the ad wanting to make her a barn cat! I'm glad moo is mine!

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m feeling pawsitive that I’m improving at sculpting. Of course, I have many failed and mediocre projects I’ve made as I’m learning, but the only way to learn is to try! I’ve been practicing by making gifts for family and friends, and the fox figurine I made my friend turned out nicely, I think. It’s the first one I’ve ever painted, and though I did smudge the paint a bit by the tail, she loves it and that’s all that matters.
E795D171-04DF-4769-AD18-3BB09E2A386F.jpeg 26E87944-5AA7-4E24-A7F8-2D883F00B494.jpeg D07981F0-16D1-4459-8C3D-6EAE520B8C21.jpeg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I’m feeling pawsitive that I’m improving at sculpting. Of course, I have many failed and mediocre projects I’ve made as I’m learning, but the only way to learn is to try! I’ve been practicing by making gifts for family and friends, and the fox figurine I made my friend turned out nicely, I think. It’s the first one I’ve ever painted, and though I did smudge the paint a bit by the tail, she loves it and that’s all that matters.
That's absolutely adorable! :clap: Beautiful job.

I'm learning to weave. I took a class a couple of months ago and loved it. I haven't had time to practice much since then, but now that all of the holiday activity is over, I want to make more time for it.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
-18° C / 0° F in Ottawa today. Kitty and Rusty's birth place.
KittyAndRustyBirthPace_Dec2017.jpg

Rusty on the right with his older step sister Zoe on the left.
ZoeRustyGiftsB1.jpg

Kitty playing with a toy mouse.
KittyGiftsB1.JPG

I am off work early today and hoping to get some more photos before the wife puts the ornaments away. Have a great day everyone:)

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since this thread stops at the new year I decided to post these anyway as I'm very proud and who doesn' like kitty pics!

This is moo with her babies:
20170110_141155.jpg
and these handsome boys are the 2 I kept at 1 month old
20170205_100947.jpg
and this is bob now
20171204_143240.jpg
20171031_163559.jpg
and dozer giving me alien eyes.
They are wonderful boys and so is their mom! I still get to see the other 2 as well because my brother has them!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very bitter outside today, right now at noon it is 14 degrees. Cats go out for under a minute, then want right back in. Then meow and want right back out!I guess they can't believe it can stay that cold! They spend most of their day in semi hibernation, not moving for hours, then spend a little time chasing their fuzzy mice and plastic balls around the floor, then they chase each other. Good news is a high in teh thirties tomorrow, but then highs in the single digits and a low of 15 below on New Years Eve. BRRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.