Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think she meant to do it!!:rolleyes:
LOL, isn't that the truth :devilcat2:

I'm sending lots of :vibes::crossfingers:

Positive, my shopping is also finished, for the most part (except for one relative who is extremely difficult to get gifts for) and in that situation I'm waiting for the lighting bolt of inspiration LOL

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles ! :lovecat2:
I don't think I've ever seen your cat before!
Olivia belongs to my mother. I'd steal both her cats if I could. :lol: Her other cat was kissing DS's nose this afternoon. :catlove: He enjoys the kids much more than my 2 do! Olivia has just always had an exotic look about her. Plus all those toes are so fun!

I had a good follow up with the oral surgeon today. He said everything looks excellent. :clap: I should be able to eat like normal before too long too. :D

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Olivia belongs to my mother. I'd steal both her cats if I could. :lol: Her other cat was kissing DS's nose this afternoon. :catlove: He enjoys the kids much more than my 2 do! Olivia has just always had an exotic look about her. Plus all those toes are so fun!

I had a good follow up with the oral surgeon today. He said everything looks excellent. :clap: I should be able to eat like normal before too long too. :D
Excellent, PAWSitive update, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , on the checkup. Be sure you let us know what you have for your "Solid Food Debut" :yummy:
*And for a nominal charge, I might be able to let you borrow my coat. You know, the one with the BIG pockets that's so notorious here on TCS.*:crackup:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Excellent, PAWSitive update, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , on the checkup. Be sure you let us know what you have for your "Solid Food Debut" :yummy:
*And for a nominal charge, I might be able to let you borrow my coat. You know, the one with the BIG pockets that's so notorious here on TCS.*:crackup:
:crackup::flail::yess::crackup:yeah on the coat with the big pockets, we've got to keep a good lookout on people who have many cats and want more, yes, you know whom we mean although we have not heard from him in a while, wonder what he is up to way over there on the East Coast. Plotting on how he can snag some more kitties when their parents are not looking I bet, but we on the West Coast are on to him and are prepared with big pockets and butterfly nets, we'll catch him yet and that will be the end of his catnapping. Once I move to Reno next fall I will have to get a coat with big pockets too so I can be prepared for catnappers of a certain stripe just in case he has not changed his stripes.:yess: :lolup:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Pawsitive fundraiser! It has been a rough/stressful few days in Lari-land, but now that it's Friday, I made a delicious "pizza" with bacon, goat cheese, onion, arugula, and balsamic on naan bread without a single hint of anything tomato-y, and I have a glass of peach moscato, and I don't have to worry about report cards anymore, or student issues, and just relax on the couch, I am back!

That was a terrible run-on. I hope my post isn't deleted for bad grammar. :winkcat: But seriously, it's so good to not feel stressed right now and that's positive to me!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's only a Dell desktop. Nothing fancy. I got the bare basic model. The next model up for $200 more was the exact same thing only with more RAM. It's still in the box. My brother has to move files off my old Dell dino to the new one.

The cats are loving all their new Amazon boxes:D My mini muffin pans came so now I can make brownie bites for work. I think I'll make them next weekend.

The senior VP invited the lab to a holiday work lunch in mid-December at a local popular restaurant:) It's nice when a manager shows his or her genuine appreciation for the work the staff do :agree: There's a separate company holiday party that same week and a ski retreat later in the month.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
segelkatt segelkatt Yeah, he probably still has that darn sign in his front yard, too :sigh: because he KNOWS that if I can, I WILL :lolup:;) nap those cats. :yess::dancingblackcat::clapcat::petcat::tabbycat::redtabby::whiskers::redcat::bigeyes::purr::kitty: *I wants them. I wants them ALL!*
Didn't you notice that the last time he posted a picture of his house that there was no sign asking people to leave their coats, big pockets or not, outside? I think we would have a good chance to nab those kitties if we got together on a kitty-nabbing expedition.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got the kids their "big" Christmas presents last night. They're physically big as well as big in price lol. I hope Aislyn doesn't see the delivery guy walking up before I do. She's getting a big dollhouse:

And Aedan is getting a Laugh & Learn Smart Learning Home.

We've been saving up for ages to be able to give them a nice Christmas. I think we're done with the Christmas shopping. Now the birthday shopping begins. Aislyn's is December 28 and Aedan's is January 11.
I've been explaining to Aislyn that the most important part of Christmas is time spent with family. She's almost 6 - she's focused on the presents. We're gonna keep working on learning the right lessons.
I know what you mean. For some reason it's ok to body shame someone if they're skinney! It's very hurtful as well.

I think that, along with them being ok, ...this is hugely positive :gift:

LOL, I remember this :lol: and yes, they do still make it but I don't know if it's been improved beyond the playdo style...

:lol2:

My positive is that I had an absolutely fantastic day. Packages showed up just as I was leaving to run some errands (so they didn't sit in the open on the front stoop all that time, whew!). Literally, I was closing/locking my front door, turned around and honest-to-goodness, I had two delivery drivers drive up, one right after the other LOL. Other packages arrived in-store for me to pick up an hour before I got there, and mr fishbreath has decided he likes mackerel --and so do I :yummy: :thumbsup:

@maggiedemi (my apologies - I'm not responsible for the fate of the poor pigeon) here's another nature picture, right in my backyard. Poppy-kitty was very interested and watched the whole thing. After it left, I put on latex gloves, picked up the remains and disposed of that in the big trash barrel, and then let him outside. He sniffed the "crime scene" with great gusto :greenpaw::kitty::bluepaw: :winkcat:
How cool. I thought it was a hawk!

My pawsitive: It's Friday!!! What's there not to love about it? No work for a couple of days. Oh I also did the shelter orientation so I'm free to volunteer now. Signed up to walk small dogs and help out in the kitten room late next month. :3 And since it's free and available I think I'm going to go on the special trainings for dealing with more difficult dogs. It's cool to learn new skills.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Somewhere around here I think I have a maternity jacket. I know I have a tote of maternity stuff. I knew I kept all that stuff for a reason! :doh: Besides "thanksgiving pants." Or tempting fate.

I celebrated my appointment by swinging through the McDonalds drive-thru with some very hungry kids. Even my light-eater devoured a Happy Meal in no time flat. And I did manage a burger and fries on the other side of my mouth too. Then I fell into a grease nap coma of course. I will eat better tomorrow; but tonight I celebrate beef on a bun. :paperbag::woo:

Noodles and Mooch couldn't care less:
IMG_6585.JPG
IMG_6586.JPG

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I've got alot of catching up to do.

If you guys could send me your prayers and positive energy for Pumps that would be fantastic.

Pumps has a stubborn URI and is 15. Shes showing her age and hasn't been eating. We have been to the vets 2 times and myself 4 times for variety of treatments. It started Thanksgiving weekend with the sneezing and finicky eating. Monday off to vets. They gave her fluids Cerenia mirtazapine and she came home and ate well. Tuesday not as well. Thursday back to vets. More fluids. Zithromax.

Last night was start of force feedings. Ugg. She hates it. I'm a complete mess. Not sleeping well but a pawsitive is she has almost finished a complete bottle of baby food, I've been able to get all medicines into her. Only one showed adverse effects. So I hear uri last to 21 days. I really need some pawsitive thoughts to help us through. Any help is welcome and what's more pawsitive than helping each other?

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got alot of catching up to do.

If you guys could send me your prayers and positive energy for Pumps that would be fantastic.

Pumps has a stubborn URI and is 15. Shes showing her age and hasn't been eating. We have been to the vets 2 times and myself 4 times for variety of treatments. It started Thanksgiving weekend with the sneezing and finicky eating. Monday off to vets. They gave her fluids Cerenia mirtazapine and she came home and ate well. Tuesday not as well. Thursday back to vets. More fluids. Zithromax.

Last night was start of force feedings. Ugg. She hates it. I'm a complete mess. Not sleeping well but a pawsitive is she has almost finished a complete bottle of baby food, I've been able to get all medicines into her. Only one showed adverse effects. So I hear uri last to 21 days. I really need some pawsitive thoughts to help us through. Any help is welcome and what's more pawsitive than helping each other?
Try to stay strong for your little Pumpkin, foxxycat foxxycat . She needs you more than ever. I sent you plenty of positive thoughts and energy and ... a song.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Not sleeping well but a pawsitive is she has almost finished a complete bottle of baby food, I've been able to get all medicines into her.
Zooming special thoughts and healing vibes your way for Pumps and you too. :vibes::vibes::vibes:
Pawsitive: I'm thankful to hear she finished almost all of her baby food as well as her medicine. Thinking of both of you and hope you can catch some z's :sleep: this weekend with your girl. :hugs:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat adding *PRAYERS*, purrs and thoughts of healing and wellness for Pumps (and you, too). It sounds like you are doing all of the right things -- keep doing them and keep your focus on her thriving! :vibes::vibes::vibes::hearthrob::redtabby::hearthrob:
mama africa mama africa Really enjoyed that video. Have always been a huge fan of Gabriel, one of the most intelligent and interesting of artists, and love Kate Bush as well. This song takes on so much more meaning in these times, and the lyric about the trees burning brings to mind our recent fires. A very powerful song.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just received the strangest text:

"Please remind my Mom that I am ALWAYS an angel kitty. Sometimes I just wear a disguise." Thank you. HeKitty

Who am I to disobey the Queen? :help: :lol:
So THAT'S where my phone went! Bad enough she's on the computer while I'm sleeping! Thank goodness for an unlimted talk/text plan!

Megapawsitive for the day...it's a slow day, but I did get a $25 gift card for Lane Bryant, good for any order of $25.01 or more! I'm going SHOPPING!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So THAT'S where my phone went! Bad enough she's on the computer while I'm sleeping! Thank goodness for an unlimted talk/text plan!

Megapawsitive for the day...it's a slow day, but I did get a $25 gift card for Lane Bryant, good for any order of $25.01 or more! I'm going SHOPPING!
@Mamany1953, you know the Internet is made of cats, don't you? :crackup::lolup: I don't let my cats see my iPhone, because I'd probably never see it again after they'd commandeer it to play fish and bug games on it all the time. I have a baby data plan, and I would NOT want to see those bills. :geekcat::devilcat2::devilcat::devilcat2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, so, I'm so glad the mega pawsitive fundraiser hasn't ended yet because I don't have a bf anymore.

I know that doesn't sound positive, but, see...Lelia and Sparkle are going to actually be sisters now instead of me just calling them that.
20181201_150658.jpg

I feel so happy right now. :cloud9:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, so, I'm so glad the mega pawsitive fundraiser hasn't ended yet because I don't have a bf anymore.

I know that doesn't sound positive, but, see...Lelia and Sparkle are going to actually be sisters now instead of me just calling them that.
View attachment 264505

I feel so happy right now. :cloud9:
Well, IDK all the details, but Lelia and Sparkle being sisters is a very PAWSitive thing aifinkso, Lari Lari -- and when you share life with cats, you just can't have a bad day IMHO.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, IDK all the details, but Lelia and Sparkle being sisters is a very PAWSitive thing aifinkso, Lari Lari -- and when you share life with cats, you just can't have a bad day IMHO.
I can give details! I came back from tap class and we were going out to lunch and he suggested we walk even though it was raining on and off. And we go through this little tunnel where there are a bunch of locks and he asks "what do you think about getting a lock?" And I'm like "I like that idea" and he points this one out to me.
20181201_135457.jpg

Now my fiancé and I are headed to the Christkindlmarket and Book of Mormon so it's just a pawsitive day all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.