The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pawsitive for right now is that someone has decided to sit in her new carrier/bed mode.
20181109_203240.jpg

Of course, then she got out for playtime and her sister took over, but as thanksgiving gets closer, the more she puts her scent in it and gets used to it, the better.

Hooray for Friday night. I'm spending it on the couch in my pajamas right now. The best way, I think.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is that Geoffrey really ventured out today; even greeting me when I came home!!! and 2 play sessions! He has come to accept Artie's room as an official Geoffrey Playroom!!! It is really heart warming to see his progress...
Oh no, I must be missing something. :runaround: When did you bring a new guy, aka Geoffrey, into your home? That's the most pawsitively pawsitive news of the day, the week or maybe the month. Please tell me more. :anticipation:

My evening positive post is that I had enough reward points from "that" coffee shop to get a free sandwich with pesto. I love pesto! :yummy:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --Yeah, I wish #3 Dale Earnhardt was still alive. I loved the movie about his life, I think I got it from Netflix.

@1 bruce 1 --Great advice, keep trying, but also know when to move on. :)

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 --We need Hekitty pics on this thread to make it more positive.

artiemom artiemom --Happy Birthday! I bet Geoffrey was the best present of all. :redheartpump:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --That picture with the snow almost looks like a painting. I liked your other pic too. :)

Positive: I'm making some progress cleaning out the cellar. Hopefully I will have everything done by the summer so we can move. I'll be happy to leave the boondocks behind. :crossfingers:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely I officially took Geoffrey home, Monday afternoon.. I was one of the first ones he saw when he was taken from isolation, love at first sight. Signed the papers last Saturday, got my place together, so he was home today....

My positive for today: Being woken up with a sweet, quiet meow, and cuddles.... :redheartpump:

I did start a thread about him..

IMG_1614.JPG

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
A friend has a whole pack of very friendly rescue dogs (plus 4 cats) and has been fostering an extremely timid former street dog for the past 2 1/2 months. Mimi wouldn't allow any human contact at first, but gradually worked up the courage to stand behind the other dogs while treats were being dispensed and wait for you to toss some her way. Two weeks ago she started to come up to me and take a treat out of my hand, then back up.

This week she stopped backing up and didn't get upset when I "accidentally" brushed her snout with my hand, three times on two separate occasions. Her foster mom can now touch her paws and "inadvertently" touch her flank. It's so good to see her making progress.

It's pretty amazing how therapeutic friendly pets can be for feral cats or dogs.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing can top my pawsitive post more than reading about Geoffrey's introduction from artiemom artiemom . :kneading: I woke up early and heard the weather forecast is presently 19 degrees but temps make it feel like it's in the single digits. Nothing could possibly warm my heart more than hearing this excellent news. Welcome Geoffrey! :welcomesign: You have found your forever home. :hearthrob:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally had some time to catch up on this thread this morning, and doing so has done wonders for my mood and spirit -- thank you so much, everyone, for all of the positive posts. All of your perspectives here at TCS are so valuable as a whole! (That's my pawsitive input for today, and it's definitely positive for me at least)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :fallsmiley:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
artiemom artiemom How did this morning go with the new baby?

M maggiedemi you should take a walk around where you live and see if there's some trees with leaves still on and take some pictures. You can have Rockhead go with you to keep the bears away lol.

Did I tell you guys Jon got a picture of a bear print on his land last week? It looks humungous!

20181031_183625.jpg

I recently bought a large amount of 9lder country music CDs on ebay as I couldn't pass up this lot of CDs for very little money. The pawsitive is I have some new stuff to listen to at work and at home! I haven't listened to George Strait or Clint Black in a long time but will be enjoying these cool country tunes!

20181108_145423.jpg

A friend of mine from work let me borrow their mp3 player and I'm downloading the music onto my desktop computer! There's i think 800+ songs! In addition to the CDs I just purchased. Now to go get my own mp3 player and figure out how to run it off my stereo in the truck! It's an older one so doesn't have a USB port.

A pawsitive is I've got some more tunes to listen to and it's Caturday!

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I tell you guys Jon got a picture of a beer print on his land last week? It looks humungous!

View attachment 261552
foxxycat foxxycat - Remember what we talked about on the phone last night? Well, it's not always peaceful and quiet in them thar woods.

;)

Here's a Jae Allen article on basic bear print measurement for Jon:

How to Measure a Bear's Weight From Its Foot Size

My neighbour Bill across the street spotted a Black Bear between his back lawn and his woods a few weeks back, but estimated it at around three hundred pounds - nothing compared to this monster that's wandering around Jon's land. Tell him to watch his tractor - that bear might have it for a snack.

One-third of the way through November, and I haven't seen a more beautiful nor a more enduring Autumn than this one.

When I was a young child, my Parents would sometimes take a motorcar trip southeast, into the Chaumonix region to see the Fall colours in the valleys there, against the ever present backdrop of Mont Dolent. I remember vaguely one year just after Hallowe'en (1956 or 1957?) when the colours in those little glacial valleys close by Chaumonix and Vallorcine remained vibrant and clear, painting the hills which lead toward the French, Swiss and Italian border with deep orange and scarlet at November's outset, much to the consternation of the skiers, accustomed to Winter's early onset there.

The little microclimate on the Great Lakes' south shoreline(s) has proven itself this season; we're more than a week past that date over sixty years ago - and a fair sight further north in latitude - and Autumn continues its seemingly boundless course - no doubt likewise to the consternation of the skiers, accustomed to Winter's early onset here.

Near the path into the woods, this hybrid Maple appears to have no intention of throwing off its golden mantle any time soon:

novem10tree.jpg

Down the little woodland path, the trees which populate the high bank seem of a similar mindset, gathering their only-slightly tarnished vermilion cloaks about them in the sunlight here, in the same fashion as those of the Haute Savoie valleys so long ago.

novem10river.jpg

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 --There's Queen Hekitty! I just love her. :redheartpump:

artiemom artiemom --He is so beautiful. My cats have the same hot pepper catnip toy.

foxxycat foxxycat --Rockhead just told me that he has been fishing in our state forest! And my brother went 4-wheeling in there. He knows all the trails. :thumbsup:
The cds sound cool. You inspired me, I'm gonna go post some Dwight Yoakam.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Love the tree pics. I always seem to see myself in your tree metaphors for some reason, not sure why. :)

Positive: Meeting so many new friends who are so different than me. I've learned to accept people for who they are, perfect in their imperfections. I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. Let's have a great, positive new year. :thumbsup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat That is indeed a huge "beer" print! :lolup: (Don'cha just love predictive?)
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Gorgeous photos! And from what you write, you must be quite familiar with Switzerland so you probably know Chur? Graubunden? Alvaneu?
M maggiedemi Back at'cha
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 -- Gorgeous tortle! ;)
@1 bruce 1 Yes, I am. A terrible accident. It really changes your life, or at least it did mine.

And here' the view from my front door this morning. The smoke cloud is from the Woolsey Fire. We are a long way away from the fire. Which is the PAWSitive part. The hills you see were on fire yesterday morning -- I could see the actual red flames. The PAWSitive is that THAT fire is out. That is Griffith Park.
IMG_1012.JPG

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh that's exciting! My mother likes hers. She said the Audiologist had her walk outside to test them and she kept looking around for this clicking noise when they were walking down the hall. It was her shoelaces. :lol: I hope you love them!
I can't wait! I was amazed when I heard the receptionist speaking in a normal voice from a room 20 feet away! MUST remember to lower the volume on the tv when I leave to go get them!

My positive is that Geoffrey really ventured out today; even greeting me when I came home!!! and 2 play sessions! He has come to accept Artie's room as an official Geoffrey Playroom!!! It is really heart warming to see his progress...
I have mentioned this before to you, but...He is budding now, and is going to blossom in your home! I'm so very happy for BOTH of you! YES, biggest Pawsitive in my day/week/month/year!

it is my b-day; no drama... no nothing.. nice and quiet..
How did I NOT know that?

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Don't come runnin' up here just yet, sweetie unless you have fresh-baked brownies or an apple pie; my snow was gone before it could stick to anything, and an hour later, the sun was out again.
SIGH...no brownies or apple pie. There is, however, a fresh baked cherry cobbler cooling on the counter as we type.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. :)
Wait...wait! I haz a confushun. Are you the squirrel, or the nut?

I wouldn't trade any of you for anything.
And we feel the same way about you. WHAT a community this is! That's my REAL pawsitive for the day...I have all of you in my life, enriching it beyond your knowing!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here's the view from my front door this morning. View attachment 261562

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - What a pretty neighbourhood! I love that retro / original turquoise trim across the street, with the tile roof!

As to this:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Gorgeous photos! And from what you write, you must be quite familiar with Switzerland so you probably know Chur? Graubunden? Alvaneu?
I have to admit that everything I've seen of Switzerland was either through a window at the Zurich airport, or from the passenger seat of a stolen borrowed car - and that so speed-blurred that I can only guess what the scenery across the border actually looked like.

You and I have spoken of our Parents' "unorthodoxies;" Mom was completely crazy somewhat different, as you know. After more than a year of pestering my Father, he finally relented and let her have a car for errands - a second hand Citroën 2CV - the French equivalent of a concrete block with ugly little wheels on it - with the admonition that she would have to have it serviced and look after it.

She somehow found a mechanic - an Italian fellow - who loved Americans, and convinced him to let her have a "loaner car" any time the Citroën was being serviced, so she could do the necessary household shopping. The "loaner car" turned out to be Lorenzo's own car - a Cisitalia 202 Spyder. From that point forward, seldom did a week go by when the Citroën was not somehow out of sorts. It would stall, hiccough, blow smoke, make noises, and generally act up without provocation.

The truth of the matter, of course is that its only problem was that it was a Citroën 2CV - universally known as the ugliest, slowest and least facile motorcar ever produced - but it was also the most reliable. Nonetheless, her humpbacked Citroën was beset by endless maladies, which earned it the nickname, "Job" - and which required Lorenzo's attention - and consequently the loan of his lovely Cisitalia, whose odometer had - in the fashion of all mechanics' cars in that age - been disconnected. One supposes that he thought, "how much harm could this tiny little girl do driving to the markets and stopping at a café for lunch with her young Son?" And she drove off so cautiously too.

Mom was incredibly conniving a very good planner; on her way out of the city, she'd stop at the "shopper's stalls," hand her list to one of the young men who shopped for the elderly and infirm, and tell him she'd be back late in the afternoon, before driving due east, toward Luxembourg and the narrow back roads of the 1950s French countryside. The moment the smell of the cheeses at Coulommiers was behind her, she'd accelerate the agile little Cisitalia for all it was worth, screaming toward Metz at 220kph as though she were some demented four foot ten inch incarnation of Moss, Fangio or Trintignant.

We'd stop for lunch after turning either north or south at the German border, and still have before us when she called, "countryside time," which consisted primarily of her thrashing the little car in positively beastly fashion across unnamed back roads, and laughing aloud most of the way. By late afternoon, she'd pick up "her" weekly shopping, fill the fuel tank, trade cars with Lorenzo - who seldom could find the Citroën's imaginary ailments, and who probably never charged her a single Centime, whether or no - and would be home in plenty of time to sort the groceries and put them away - and that was how I saw most of the provinces as a young boy, with the occasional glimpse of goats across the Luxembourg border, or cows and pigs across the German border, as they flashed past at a couple of hundred kilometres an hour.

There's a chap up the road in Rochester who - two or three times each Summer - brings his glistening, gleaming Cisitalia to the car shows here. It arrives in a trailer, and is coasted down the ramps gently - and is put back the same way, with the aid of a winch and cable. The fellow's owned the car more than a decade now, and has never driven it. "It's an investment, you know." I always feel a little pang of sadness if I happen to be there on an afternoon when it makes an appearance. It's no longer a sporting car; it's merely a sculpture, and no different than any other sculpture anywhere in the world. Inanimate, it still has a purpose to fulfill, and yet that's been denied this little car.

Pawsitive: I grew up in a different place, in a different time, when people seemed somehow less inhibited and less frightened of things. Mom's gone now these twenty years and more, but I can still hear her laughter - a laugh of pure joy which came from the Heart - and the rush of wind as the world sped by unheeded - and I know the purpose of those little red cars. Thrash them as though the world would end tonight - and laugh.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - What a pretty neighbourhood! I love that retro / original turquoise trim across the street, with the tile roof!

As to this:

I have to admit that everything I've seen of Switzerland was either through a window at the Zurich airport, or from the passenger seat of a stolen borrowed car - and that so speed-blurred that I can only guess what the scenery across the border actually looked like.

You and I have spoken of our Parents' "unorthodoxies;" Mom was completely crazy somewhat different, as you know. After more than a year of pestering my Father, he finally relented and let her have a car for errands - a second hand Citroën 2CV - the French equivalent of a concrete block with ugly little wheels on it - with the admonition that she would have to have it serviced and look after it.

She somehow found a mechanic - an Italian fellow - who loved Americans, and convinced him to let her have a "loaner car" any time the Citroën was being serviced, so she could do the necessary household shopping. The "loaner car" turned out to be Lorenzo's own car - a Cisitalia 202 Spyder. From that point forward, seldom did a week go by when the Citroën was not somehow out of sorts. It would stall, hiccough, blow smoke, make noises, and generally act up without provocation.

The truth of the matter, of course is that its only problem was that it was a Citroën 2CV - universally known as the ugliest, slowest and least facile motorcar ever produced - but it was also the most reliable. Nonetheless, her humpbacked Citroën was beset by endless maladies, which earned it the nickname, "Job" - and which required Lorenzo's attention - and consequently the loan of his lovely Cisitalia, whose odometer had - in the fashion of all mechanics' cars in that age - been disconnected. One supposes that he thought, "how much harm could this tiny little girl do driving to the markets and stopping at a café for lunch with her young Son?" And she drove off so cautiously too.

Mom was incredibly conniving a very good planner; on her way out of the city, she'd stop at the "shopper's stalls," hand her list to one of the young men who shopped for the elderly and infirm, and tell him she'd be back late in the afternoon, before driving due east, toward Luxembourg and the narrow back roads of the 1950s French countryside. The moment the smell of the cheeses at Coulommiers was behind her, she'd accelerate the agile little Cisitalia for all it was worth, screaming toward Metz at 220kph as though she were some demented four foot ten inch incarnation of Moss, Fangio or Trintignant.

We'd stop for lunch after turning either north or south at the German border, and still have before us when she called, "countryside time," which consisted primarily of her thrashing the little car in positively beastly fashion across unnamed back roads, and laughing aloud most of the way. By late afternoon, she'd pick up "her" weekly shopping, fill the fuel tank, trade cars with Lorenzo - who seldom could find the Citroën's imaginary ailments, and who probably never charged her a single Centime, whether or no - and would be home in plenty of time to sort the groceries and put them away - and that was how I saw most of the provinces as a young boy, with the occasional glimpse of goats across the Luxembourg border, or cows and pigs across the German border, as they flashed past at a couple of hundred kilometres an hour.

There's a chap up the road in Rochester who - two or three times each Summer - brings his glistening, gleaming Cisitalia to the car shows here. It arrives in a trailer, and is coasted down the ramps gently - and is put back the same way, with the aid of a winch and cable. The fellow's owned the car more than a decade now, and has never driven it. "It's an investment, you know." I always feel a little pang of sadness if I happen to be there on an afternoon when it makes an appearance. It's no longer a sporting car; it's merely a sculpture, and no different than any other sculpture anywhere in the world. Inanimate, it still has a purpose to fulfill, and yet that's been denied this little car.

Pawsitive: I grew up in a different place, in a different time, when people seemed somehow less inhibited and less frightened of things. Mom's gone now these twenty years and more, but I can still hear her laughter - a laugh of pure joy which came from the Heart - and the rush of wind as the world sped by unheeded - and I know the purpose of those little red cars. Thrash them as though the world would end tonight - and laugh.
Thank you, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! Yeah, the woman who bought that house 4-5 years ago had a brand new tile roof put on -- that's quite a chunk of change! -- and the house repainted. Nice.
Your automotive tales are amusing. I wouldn't know one car from another now, as I have stopped paying attention to them, but I have been quite a car fanatic and one of my all-time favorite cars is THIS: Citroen DS 19 (1960)
I'd see one in a film and just go wild. They are SO beautiful IMHO! That's one thing Ex #3 and I had in common -- we both love those cars.
The 2CV, though, is truly hideous, I agree. I looked it up, as well as other models of the Citroen. None of them come close to the one above. Another vintage car I love is the Jaguar XK-E. I think most people do. As for your growing up, I watch films from those times, and yes, that's how it does seem. I always wonder how much is wishful thinking or staging for an audience, and how much truly was like that. I'll never know!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine woop woop, that's an awesome picture of the comet even if it was a semi-accident LOL, and of the trees, again - love those

It's purely wonderful to see and hear about all the cats here (LOL Hekitty) M maggiedemi , my phone was just out of reach last night when I could have gotten a video of my big fella with his head stuck in the gallon-size plastic bag (doesn't look so big with his head in it LOL) trying to get ahold of a certain freshly catnip'ed toy amongst all the other toys in that bag

@1 bruce 1 I caught that, "no go, no glow" ... :lol2:

To add to my list of heroes including every firefighter and all the support teams, I watched The Lone Survivor the other day. Said I wouldn't, SO glad I did. If you haven't yet and do, be sure and watch all the way to the end of the in-memoriam list after the movie is finished, there's a comment about the Afghans.
...just... wow. It reaffirms everything that's good, decent, upstanding, noble, courageous --all the various definitions of the word hero but yet, here, today, not in some far off so-called "golden age".

I had a wonderful opportunity, standing on the deck this morning, to see a number of large flocks of Canadian geese (really oughta change their name - the locals LIKE it here) on their regular winter season movement from a lake NW of me to feeding grounds out east. Noisy bunch of birds, but the neat-o thing was one flock passing right overhead, and I could hear the sound their wings make :cloud9:

I have SUCH a thoughtful cat. He threw up last night, on the treadmill :thumbsup: :flail:

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ...but I have been quite a car fanatic and one of my all-time favorite cars is THIS: Citroen DS 19 (1960)
I'd see one in a film and just go wild. They are SO beautiful IMHO!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - They were a common sight growing up - but they weren't simply vast elegant road boats - the whole DS series - right up to the DS 23 - were the vast elegant front wheel drive road boats that paved the way for today's ubiquitous fuel-efficient front wheel drive cars, using the idea that pulling the car along, rather than pushing it from behind, made more sense. Sixty years ago, Motor Magazine ran a 4,000 mile test on the DS 19 which drew the conclusion that, "the DS19 owner should never get less than 20 m.p.g. and might well increase this to 25 m.p.g. on sedate outings..." because of front wheel drive. By comparison, even smaller, lighter rear wheel drive American cars of the era were 4 - 7 mpg behind those numbers. They'd also carry six large adults - or 127 - clowns comfortably.

I had a wonderful opportunity, standing on the deck this morning, to see a number of large flocks of Canadian geese (really oughta change their name - the locals LIKE it here) on their regular winter season movement from a lake NW of me to feeding grounds out east. Noisy bunch of birds, but the neat-o thing was one flock passing right overhead, and I could hear the sound their wings make :cloud9:
Furballsmom Furballsmom - Maybe this crowd tonight at (monochrome) sunset is headed you way then, although they're were flying due south, and I have an hunch that doesn't mean temperatures in the 80s any time soon.

novem10geese.jpg

Migrations - coming or going - are always pawsitive; they mean the Mother Nature hasn't yet been beaten by Father Time.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
foxxycat foxxycat - Remember what we talked about on the phone last night? Well, it's not always peaceful and quiet in them thar woods.

;)

Here's a Jae Allen article on basic bear print measurement for Jon:

How to Measure a Bear's Weight From Its Foot Size

My neighbour Bill across the street spotted a Black Bear between his back lawn and his woods a few weeks back, but estimated it at around three hundred pounds - nothing compared to this monster that's wandering around Jon's land. Tell him to watch his tractor - that bear might have it for a snack.

One-third of the way through November, and I haven't seen a more beautiful nor a more enduring Autumn than this one.

When I was a young child, my Parents would sometimes take a motorcar trip southeast, into the Chaumonix region to see the Fall colours in the valleys there, against the ever present backdrop of Mont Dolent. I remember vaguely one year just after Hallowe'en (1956 or 1957?) when the colours in those little glacial valleys close by Chaumonix and Vallorcine remained vibrant and clear, painting the hills which lead toward the French, Swiss and Italian border with deep orange and scarlet at November's outset, much to the consternation of the skiers, accustomed to Winter's early onset there.

The little microclimate on the Great Lakes' south shoreline(s) has proven itself this season; we're more than a week past that date over sixty years ago - and a fair sight further north in latitude - and Autumn continues its seemingly boundless course - no doubt likewise to the consternation of the skiers, accustomed to Winter's early onset here.

Near the path into the woods, this hybrid Maple appears to have no intention of throwing off its golden mantle any time soon:

View attachment 261558

Down the little woodland path, the trees which populate the high bank seem of a similar mindset, gathering their only-slightly tarnished vermilion cloaks about them in the sunlight here, in the same fashion as those of the Haute Savoie valleys so long ago.

View attachment 261563
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine we have a momma bear and cubs in the area. My friend who moved in my neighborhood well the first week she was here she said there was a mom n cubs crossing the main road on the way to the highway. On our local town grounp there's been various bear sitings around the area in a 5 mile radius. They are just preparing for the long winter.

That's one reason we don't put out birdseed until winter is well on the way. I don't want them in my backyard!

And I loved your story about your mom. She sounds like an awesome woman and she sounds fun! And yes I have noticed that each generation seems to be loosing some grit as time goes on.

And my mom would never be caught going fast in any car! I must have inherited it from my dad.

Today it was cold as heck but I bundled up and walked the long way to the brook which looks like a river right now. I managed to take several videos...have to upload later tonight. Internet is slow until 10ish.

One of the pictures I took this afternoon. The internet is extremely sluggish here so only able to upload this one.

A pawsitive is the nice Walk in the woods, pulling some dead trees out of the way and just cleaning up sticks and brush to make it look nicer.

For a bit it snowed too but the wind was super blustery and snow only lasted a few minutes. Honeybee only ventured out for a few minutes several times today. She was perturbed by the weather not changing each time she went outside. Even Pumps joined her for a few minutes but it was probably around 40 today. Soon it will be too cold for either of them to go out!

20181110_150818.jpg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Migrations - coming or going - are always pawsitive; they mean the Mother Nature hasn't yet been beaten by Father Time.
I told you I always relate to your nature metaphors. This is no exception. :)
Loved the story about your mom & the little red sports car. :lol:

Furballsmom Furballsmom --Oh man, no puking on the treadmill! I hope it wasn't too hard to clean.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 --This ((hug)) is just for being you.

foxxycat foxxycat --Beautiful shot of the brook. Positive: I found some classic cars that I actually like. They don't have the slopey top of the 70s cars that I don't like, they are more boxy. I don't know what they are called, a muscle car maybe? I'll ask my brother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.