The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws : Truly! I love the spider webs, too. When I was small I would go all over our pretty large back yard, visiting all the webs and looking at the beautiful big garden spiders. They are so amazing! *And as you say, EVERY day is Hug-Your-Cat Day, which makes EVERY day amazing.*
IMG_0634.JPG
*Tarifa agrees 100%* :hearthrob:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws : Truly! I love the spider webs, too. When I was small I would go all over our pretty large back yard, visiting all the webs and looking at the beautiful big garden spiders. They are so amazing! *And as you say, EVERY day is Hug-Your-Cat Day, which makes EVERY day amazing.*
View attachment 259358*Tarifa agrees 100%* :hearthrob:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Three years ago, I had a Garden Spider decide that my back door was the perfect place for her orb web. I had to keep the French doors into the living room and foyer closed most of the Summer so I could use the front door.

Pawsitive: the storm's just wild out there right now, and as Blanding once said, "...and I am snug by my fireplace."

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittyluv387 kittyluv387 You made it!! Everyone, I bragged on you-all here in this thread to kittyluv, such as you @maggiedemi :lovecat2:!

Fabulous photos, my goodness!! I was so far behind that if I'd purraised all of you I'd have knocked the alerts part of the software to its knees LOL

Positive, it REALLY looks like an October day outside, all blustery, cloudy, with leaves blowing everywhere!

Here's the mountain view from the house, zoomed in just a teensy tad :biggrin:
Big Poppycat says hello, even if the photo doesn't do his tail justice :)
I found this little cookbook during the Great Paperwork Cleanout
The Hunters Moon, -- and --
A Cold Bats Moon LOL
Your cat is beautiful! Here's my black beauty:
20180325_222237.jpg

Tonight I'm making linguine al vongole (?). It's really simple to make and delicious. Hardest part is scrubbing the clams.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cat is beautiful! Here's my black beauty:
View attachment 259361
Tonight I'm making linguine al vongole (?). It's really simple to make and delicious. Hardest part is scrubbing the clams.
kittyluv387 kittyluv387 - "Linguine al(le) vongole," is right; a Neapolitano tradition. Now who are these two beauties, and why don't we see them plastered all over the Photos Forum threads?

Pawsitive: I had some peppermint patties just now for the first time in ages - and Moo Shu didn't lick the peppermint filling out of them! It sure was cold out on the patio though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got around to decorating my premade Wilton Halloween house!
20181027_201903.jpg

I tried to draw a cat in the window.
20181027_201914.jpg

I don't have the skill or patience to win any contests, but I sure do have fun.

And now I'm getting "it's playtime" headbutts, so I'd better get to it!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am way behind on positive posts but I am smiling from what I just saw and read! Besutiful spiders and webs, misty cool weather that is just right for cuddling the beautiful cats! I love Wilton houses! The cat in the window makes it complete. All great! It is getting crisp and cool here. The tea olives are blooming and because it is Fall the Orange one from Japan is in flower. It’s gorgeous and smells wonderful. I wish I could send you all the scent across the breeze!
9A8719DC-BE6E-4DDA-B41A-5FF93F38E213.jpeg

We don’t have beautiful Fall leaves yet but the sky is lovely.
768DEBD2-77A4-4F61-8F96-94FD71C19EC7.jpeg

The pines are evergreen but the Cypress trees will soon be bare. I love the cool air.
7854C029-524C-4D07-8A53-FC30EBF5B539.jpeg

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's true I haven't posted too many photos of them lately!

Benny - He's energetic and a momma's boy. He has medium length hair so sometimes he looks long haired and other timed he looks short haired. But his tail always puffs up for feeding time.
20160324_103146.jpg

Nemo - He's a cuddly teddy bear! Loves to sleep.
20180809_100953.jpg

Our newest addition Skye. Super friendly and affectionate. Petite.
20180323_224000.jpg

It's hard keeping up with them all but we can't imagine not having all of them! :)

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Things have changed. And they're changing for the worse, in summer. But yeah, I have people in TX too, and I know about THOSE summers. Heat, humidity, and bugs, bugs, bugs!
In the Mojave where we lived before, it snowed (there are four distinct seasons at 4,100 ft.) and so I got all those great things, too. I kept them, in hope of moving back up there some day. And I actually wear the long underwear in winter, because I can't afford the HVAC for this big house. View attachment 259207PAWSitive memory -- the beautiful Mojave in winter
@taragirl06 and kittyluv387 kittyluv387 then you know exactly why I was so happy to escape Texas. My future move to Reno will take me to the high desert so tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 can give me some hints on what to expect there. I will PM you about that.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Here's a fall photo from yesterday
That's very pretty.

have you ever wondered what Forest Cat would look like in eggplant?
I'm sure he'd look fabulous, but I can't let him upstage me. I'm the one with pretty purple hair around here. I've just bought some Dark Tulip hair colour for this year's autumn plumage.

:hellocat:

Glad to hear the hostas are hanging in there
If they survive the winter I'm going to get a couple more. They had really nice flowers on this summer.

Also, a house nearby has a giant dragon
Wow! I.....I got nothing. I can't compete with that.

:lol:

The one on the right seems to be sitting on a turtle.
Ohhhh! Those are special!

Mr. PushPurr got the most amazing photo of a cobweb...
Beautiful photos! I really like your shot of the misty lane too. We get mist and fog all year round here, we're high enough to be in the clouds some times. This is a shot of our nearest paved road. I took this as I was waiting for the bus one day.

NewHouse18.jpg

I have some amazing positive news today. Two more of the kittens that went to the Cat Cafe have been adopted.

Here are Spooky and Spider when they were my tiny little fosters.

NewKittens45.jpg

Here they are at the Cat Cafe, they've just had their first birthday.

But the best news is they found a home together!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congratulations my beautiful girls. I hope you'll have a long and happy life with your new family.

:touched:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Oohh, Norachan Norachan that is lovely news, I'm so glad for them!!

My my, after a record breaking longest ever in the World Series18 inning game last night, today's is some kind of baseball game!

Slightly late, I am sorry, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine but thank you very much for the compliment earlier about the moon photos :)

kittyluv387 kittyluv387 that photo of your two kitties, post #8506 how high from the floor are they??

Positive, the wind has calmed somewhat but a lot of leaves have come down, in time for the last mowing in Monday.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oohh, Norachan Norachan that is lovely news, I'm so glad for them!!

My my, after a record breaking longest ever in the World Series18 inning game last night, today's is some kind of baseball game!

Slightly late, I am sorry, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine but thank you very much for the compliment earlier about the moon photos :)

kittyluv387 kittyluv387 that photo of your two kitties, post #8506 how high from the floor are they??

Positive, the wind has calmed somewhat but a lot of leaves have come down, in time for the last mowing in Monday.
It's about 29 1/2 inches from the bottom of the top part. Its a Molly and Friends scratch post.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love fog. Here is some from the last time we really had any:
View attachment 259355
@tarasgirl - Very evocative, and what a pretty, well-kept street!

Jcatbird Jcatbird - I love the sky in the middle photo. :)

R raysmyheart - What nice Nature photos; I wonder if you missed your calling?

Today is Sunday Celebration - a roast duck to celebrate the Coming In Day(s) of my five newest Family members - October 5th of last year, Mirò joined us; September 24th three years ago, Black Friday left the outdoors forever, and three days later my neighbour finally trapped her Daughter Clawed-Ya - who joined her anxious Mom then - and seven years ago on a windy, stormy Hallowe'en night, White Tip and her Son - Oz - came in. There were only six kitties before they joined us, and now this old house is graced by eleven.

There's nothing more pawsitive in the world than the eleven cats who came in from the cold to live here with me. Nothing at all.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan that Dark Tulip hair color sounds gorgeous! I always love going a bit darker for the Fall / Winter, too. I'd love to see the result, if you're so inclined! And I'm so happy to hear that Spooky and Spider found their forever home - just in time for Halloween (which must be their favorite holiday!) It has been so great to watch their progress from foster, to cat cafe, and finally to their new home, and I'm so happy that they'll get to stay together!:yess: What a PAWsitive story!

@foxxycat thanks for telling me about the Burning Bush. What a fascinating little shrub! Between that and the Furefall Maple, Autumn is surely bringing in some pretty orange hues. Still, none so pretty as gorgeous Honeybee out playing out in the early snow. She's such a little firecracker, she doesn't even care about the cold!:fallsmiley:

PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws those pictures are gorgeous! I'm not very fond of spiders, but it is certainly PAWsitive to marvel at the wonderful intricacies of their webs. That cobweb Mr. Pushpurr captured is Charlotte-level craftsmanship!

R raysmyheart those geese and ducks look so serene in the middle of the pond. What a great captured moment with the sky's reflection. :camera:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Happiest of Sunday Celebrations to you, Clawd-ya, Black Friday, White Tip, Oz, and Mirò - plus their happy adoptive siblings. You have such a beautiful family, and I'm wishing you all the very best on this day filled with gratitude, reflection, and (most importantly,) ROAST DUCK!:cloud9:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan and 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine have the happiest news -- always so PAWSitive to know that more cats have found their loving forever homes and to read of when cats came in from the cold to be loved and safe! Very happy Sunday Celebrations to Clawd-ya, Black Friday, White Tip, Oz, and Miro! (And I love all of the names.) May your day be absolutely full of duck!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's very pretty.

Beautiful photos! I really like your shot of the misty lane too. We get mist and fog all year round here, we're high enough to be in the clouds some times. This is a shot of our nearest paved road. I took this as I was waiting for the bus one day.

View attachment 259397

I have some amazing positive news today. Two more of the kittens that went to the Cat Cafe have been adopted.

Here are Spooky and Spider when they were my tiny little fosters.

View attachment 259398

Here they are at the Cat Cafe, they've just had their first birthday.

But the best news is they found a home together!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congratulations my beautiful girls. I hope you'll have a long and happy life with your new family.

I celebrate with you! A joyous feeling for sure! That is truly wonderful news! Having them adopted together doubles the joy. I join you in wishing them long and happy lives filled with love! Two more kitties saved. :redheartpump::redheartpump::bunnydance:

:touched:
@tarasgirl - Very evocative, and what a pretty, well-kept street!

Jcatbird Jcatbird - I love the sky in the middle photo. :)
Nature gives us such wonders!

There's nothing more pawsitive in the world than the eleven cats who came in from the cold to live here with me. Nothing at all.
. This is positive! Love times eleven! Lives saved and shared. Another celebration of life. The best kind.

I enjoy all the posts here. Beautiful photos, works of art, collectibles, music and pleasant daily life. The news of kitties safe and loved always makes my heart sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.