The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird --Munequita is the Spanish word for little doll. It fits your Baby. ;)
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Thank you. I'm not too thrilled to be getting a year older, but as N NY cat man said-- It's better than a dirt nap. Or it's best to be on this side of the dirt? Or something like that. :lol:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 --Besides it being my birthday, my other positive is I found this song for you. I think you're gonna love it. I like the line about burning dinner, I can relate. Fun fact, Linda Davis is the mom of Hillary Scott from Lady Antebellum.

From the Inside Out by Linda Davis below:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Folger's is necessary, but for me, too, the best part of waking up has to be CATS.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Good grief - that's what it should have said on my coffee mug!

1catshort.jpg

M maggiedemi - Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, Habby Birthday! Why not have Maggie or Demi add a happy birthday wish for you here:

♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥

;)

Well, the lawn's mowed, cats are cuddled up around the house, except for Moo Shu, who's playing with the Chemistry Set, and I...

...gotta go!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird --Munequita is the Spanish word for little doll. It fits your Baby. ;)
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Thank you. I'm not too thrilled to be getting a year older, but as N NY cat man said-- It's better than a dirt nap. Or it's best to be on this side of the dirt? Or something like that. :lol:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 --Besides it being my birthday, my other positive is I found this song for you. I think you're gonna love it. I like the line about burning dinner, I can relate. Fun fact, Linda Davis is the mom of Hillary Scott from Lady Antebellum.

From the Inside Out by Linda Davis below:
A big ol' *HB* to ya, M maggiedemi ! *and many, many more, in good health, happiness, and of course, CAT LOVE!* Yeah, someone I know would say "every day above ground is a good one," while we're on that theme :lolup:
Thanks for the video -- it's a subject I know next to nothing about, but it's a good thought!
:bday::banana2::gift::woohoo:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Dad always said, "whether you're mowing the lawn or acting as fertiliser, it's always a good day." Good attitude, I think.
OMC I'm really glad -- I think -- that our dads didn't know one another. The combined humor might have put the world farther off its axis than it already is. :crackup:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, for anyone who hasn't seen the aurora borealis in person (me :disappointed:) or who is experiencing daytime right now, a pawsitive is that you can enjoy the northern lights via the Aurora Sky Station in Abisko! I think it keeps updating every 5-10 minutes-
Live | Aurora Sky Station
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws - That's a fabulous site, but now I have the urge to go 'round reciting nothing but Robert Service poems!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi , Speedy and R raysmyheart wish you a very Happy, Healthy Birthday and the same for your new year ahead.

I feel positively the most fortunate person in the world- to arrive home this week amidst working an insane amount of hours and be greeted by my Speedy, her blue eyes and her cuddles just melt my heart.:hearthrob:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A azpops --Pal, thanks for my birthday song. I love the Beatles. :)
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Yay! You finally used Lust in a poem. I like it. :lol:
Jcatbird Jcatbird --Thanks for the photo of "my" kitten Violet. She's so pretty.
Thanks everybody for my birthday wishes. I can feel the love.
Positive: my birthday dinner for tonight was Suicidal Hot Wings. Let's face it, I'm never gonna be fancy. But that's okay.
Since I got started thinking about the Beatles, here's my favorite song of theirs. Sorry tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , it's a rock song.

Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles below:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart -- I think I'm not alone in thinking, "I can see why!" Such a little beauty! and yes, coming home to CATS goes a long way toward soothing the cares of the day away.
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine : No, I respectfully submit that you have your animals confuzzled. THAT is a CAT. THIS is a Velociraptor:
005.JPG

*and he even glows in the dark!* *Lifelong plastic dino nerd*

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a rather interesting day of wrangling around some livestock that was not very happy with me (it was "procedure" time), we came home and we both crashed for a few hours and we had a pile of the most snuggle-happy dogs and the most snuggle, purring, and kneading happy cats.
And the livestock has forgiven.
All in all, the day couldn't be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.