The Komfy Chair

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The coveted chair is MY chair (a big old recliner) but is only sought after when my butt hits the cushions!
No pictures (I don't understand this media linking crap, I sent a picture by PM once and it took me almost an hour to do it) but picture a tiny little Tortie sitting in an old guys lap and happy-spitting everywhere while he tries to read, gives up, then falls asleep with a little cat snuggled up to him.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you jayflower. If we weren't so far apart we would wonder if they weren't from the same litter. Sombra is growing more and more affectionate as time goes on. Is C'est Moi?
golondrina golondrina They do look like they could be twin sisters! C'est Moi has always been a fairly affectionate kitty. She likes to be held, and she likes to give me kitty kisses. She also likes to lay next to me and flip over on her side so I can rub her belly.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra has been gentle and affectionate from the start what I mean is that her petting spells are now demanded more often and for longer periods. Also she has started waiting for me behind the front door when I go out just like Cucumella used to do. She is very generous with her kisses and gentle pattings.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sombra has been gentle and affectionate from the start what I mean is that her petting spells are now demanded more often and for longer periods. Also she has started waiting for me behind the front door when I go out just like Cucumella used to do. She is very generous with her kisses and gentle pattings.
golondrina golondrina The reason that Sombra seems to be becoming more affectionate is because her bond with you is getting stronger. I'm sure that she knows that you are her human and she loves you very much, and the reason that she does those things is to show you how much that she loves you.
Besides looking nearly identical to my C'est Moi, Sombra seems to have a very similar personality to her. C'est Moi does many of the same things that Sombra does. Whenever I come in the door, C'est Moi is always right there waiting for me.