The Cats and Dogs Thread

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by frawri

I am sorry you had to loose two loves in your life. At least you have your kids, and Skittles. It is always hard to loose the ones you love. No matter how you look at it. But if they were in any pain, it is better that they have passed out of that pain. God bless

Francine
Your words are dear to me thank you. Yes the healing is begining and me and the boys are fine. My husband is watching and he is making sure of it without a doubt. We do have a new addition a pomaranion puppy. named baby brat

frawri

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love pomaranions, my Mom has a Pom. she is so spoiled. She is all black, what a pretty baby she is. She is a real yapper though, when some one comes to the door. She drives my Mom crazy with her noise. She wont let strangers touch her, until she has gotten time to get use to them. Then she will let you pet her, but still will growl at you. LOL Silly little girl. But she loves me, and I have to say I love her. ;-) She acts like a big dog, and loves to play rough. Though of coures you can't play too rough with her. but she still thinks she is a big dog.

Francine

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by frawri

I love pomaranions, my Mom has a Pom. she is so spoiled. She is all black, what a pretty baby she is. She is a real yapper though, when some one comes to the door. She drives my Mom crazy with her noise. She wont let strangers touch her, until she has gotten time to get use to them. Then she will let you pet her, but still will growl at you. LOL Silly little girl. But she loves me, and I have to say I love her. ;-) She acts like a big dog, and loves to play rough. Though of coures you can't play too rough with her. but she still thinks she is a big dog.

Francine
Honestly after dazy went to the bridge in March and Hubby in October I was feeling a little lonely and unsafe. Dazy was 13 so wasn't to much for a big dog. Baby Brat is small so she wont topple over me. She will be in puppy class 8 weeks then she goes to obedience for 8 weeks the she has advance and graduate for 8 weeks. I hope to get her to train so she will not yap to much but it is just me out here in nowhere...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, after reading the last few posts, I now have tears in my eyes!!
RIP daddy and Dazy!!! So sorry you had to lose 2 of your loves......