The Cats and Dogs Thread

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Post those pics of your kitties hanging with your dogs!

In the beginning, when Molly was still new and Jake was still in love

Jake following Molly while she plays

Unfortunately for Molly, Jake's so in love that he has to be next to her at all times

So Molly goes into the Christmas tree to escape Jake, and Jake can't do anything except gaze into her beloved eyes from afar.

Molly criticizing me for the mess at the computer. Jake, of course, continues to be in love.

When Molly explored the bathtub for the first time, Jake was right behind her, continuing to love her. He didn't love her enough to jump in after her, though

Molly's starting to get a little fed up with having that dog follow her around all the time, lol

Gazing out the window together (it's an illusion, this was just one lucky shot when someone passing by caught Jake's attention. The rest of the time, he was too busy being in love with Molly, lol)

"Guess what, mom! Molly says she'll be my valentine!" (now Jake can rest, lol)

I have a couple of pics of Jake with Willow and Buffy, but I have enough pics already, and Jake's world is all about Molly now anyways, lol

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the 4 younger cats try to engage the dog, but he's a bit skittish of them.
This is about the most interaction you'll see unless the dog is dead asleep and a cat curls up with him.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pictures and love the captions!

I don't have such luck with Jello and the cats. I think the only time they're sort of hanging out together are during mealtimes and siesta time.
I have one picture though:

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I just LOVE your OP with your little story! That is soooo sweet!

Jake certainly does look like he's in love!
The one of them in the Christmas Tree is just precious!

Here is Sunday with Jerry. My ex-husband has the two German Shepherds, now, but I have Ruby and Chester, who are kind of just starting to make friends with the cats, so I'll hopefully be able to post some pics of them, soon.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sean thought he was top dog, that is until Neely entered the house. She even took over his spot on the futon, she's one spunky gal!

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Once upon a time there was a dog named Nelly. Nelly belonged to a neighbor. Nelly loved to play with anything that moved--from crabs on the beach to kids.

One day Nellie came to visit Rishi and Frankie.

"Will you play with me?" Nelly asked Rishi.

Rishi said "no."

"Will you play with me?" Nelly asked Frankie.

Frankie said, "no." "Even if I play nice?" asked Nelly.

Frankie still said no.

So Nelly gave them one more chance. But they still weren't interested.

"Fine, then," Nelly decided. "I'll have plenty of fun playing by myself!" And she did.

The end.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...poor Jake. He looks absolutely besotted with Molly. Hopefully she'll let him down gently!! lol

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

Gazing out the window together (it's an illusion, this was just one lucky shot when someone passing by caught Jake's attention. The rest of the time, he was too busy being in love with Molly, lol)
Awww
I just love this picture, how sweet are they together!?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any cute pics unfortunately, but today I met a Great Pyranese Mountain dog who has cat buddies. It's so cute! This guy is huge - big and really fluffy. The cats like to snuggle up to him and sleep on him. I thought that was just the cutest thing.

frawri

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ialpics024.jpg

I had to join in and put my pic's of my guys on here. LOL I got these kittens. Thinking they might have a problem with my Chi's, but they have taken to each other so well. I just love watching them play with each other. Belle the yellow dog will chase they cats around. They play zoom doggy with her in the morning. They just love it. Where as the brown chi doesn't mind the cats, but he could take them or leave them. He gets chased by them though. They think he is there little mouse. Poor dear. LOL

Francine

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWW Ok I have to also put in mine. Dazy and Skittles

Dazy in her last days Skittles never left her side She even gave her a kiss after she passed on. Was so sad.

Dazy and her friend Butch in the desert

Dazy and Skittles got to the potluck food that I dropped on my way out the door. I had to show up empty handed with to very full animals

Dazy and my boys pose for the xmas card

Skittles trying to get Dazy to play

This is just dazy and her dad (hubby). Both went to heaven.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Ohhhh that is so sad!

RIP Dazy and her Daddy
It is but how it all went I am ok with it. Besides Dazy was miserable without her daddy. She loved him and missed him I think she tried to stay for us but I told her it was ok. I miss daddy also and it was ok if she wanted to go to him. She passed away 2 days later in my arms at home.

frawri

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you had to loose two loves in your life. At least you have your kids, and Skittles. It is always hard to loose the ones you love. No matter how you look at it. But if they were in any pain, it is better that they have passed out of that pain. God bless

Francine