the case of the destroyed toilet paper

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My one cat is fascinated by the toilet paper. It is hilarious, I have to keep the door closed or she goes in and starts unrolling it. She makes these funny little chirps of happinesss as she does.

I used to keep the tp on the counter in my bathroom, in a decorative bag so it didn't look like tp. One night, the kitty got into the bag and spread tp all over the upstairs. Needless to say, it is not so accessible anymore. Cats are always entertaining, and they constantly amaze me with their intelligence and sense of humor!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics! They are too cute.
My kitties have a fasination with plastic bags and any plastic wrapping that comes on any box. They will jump on it and attack it, then almost instantly they will stop and lie down on it.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparky used to do that to paper towel rolls too

He would swagger away from it, like Mr Macho, then suddenly turn and attack it again as though that pesky paper towel roll had somehow started it all!

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is it with TP? Muffy used to love the stuff when she was a kitten. I'd have to shut all the bathroom doors or she's ruin it all. If I left new toilet paper laying around after grocery shopping, she's tear into the package to get it out. Cats sure are funny!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute picture! Our cats seem uninterested in TP.

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:LOL: And to think I just bought a new paper shredder for the office.. all I really needed to do was go to the local shelter!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute pictures!! Merlin used to do that to my TP also, but now that he's older, he seems to have outgrown that fascination...thank goodness.