The Birthday Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nov. 14th is Carleton's Gotcha Day - we rescued him from the shelter 5 years ago today and think he is 10 or 11 years old. No matter the age we love him more and more every day. :heartshape: On his special day Carleton is doing what he does best, nap.:zzzcat:

View attachment 358742
One of the sweetest faces I have ever seen. Wishing Carleton a very, very happy Gotcha Day, and *many, many more!* in safety, good health, comfort, best of care, and LOVE! :redheartpump::cloud9::redheartpump::party2::party::dunce::jester::party3::woohoo:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
happy gotcha day carlton ! hope it was a great day
Yes, it was a wonderful day for both Carleton and me. :thumbsup: The time goes by so quickly, it seems like just yesterday we adopted him.

And thanks to everyone who wished Carleton a Happy Gotcha Day - he appreciates your kind wishes very much. :heartshape:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it was a wonderful day for both Carleton and me. :thumbsup: The time goes by so quickly, it seems like just yesterday we adopted him.

And thanks to everyone who wished Carleton a Happy Gotcha Day - he appreciates your kind wishes very much. :heartshape:
im glad that he had a good day . how old is he now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.