2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm starting a new BIRTHDAY thread for all our wonderful cats who are celebrating their special day. :celebrate: Beginning January of 2021 post your cat's birthday or Gotcha Day here so we can send our best wishes. Please feel free to tell us a little something about your cat and post a pic or two if you would like. Looking forward to a new year with many wonderful birthdays.:bday:

Last edited:

CatladyJan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to post early because I will forget :headshake:
Amber will be 8 on January 5th, her Gotcha day was 11/5/2013. The first pic is her when she was hanging out around McDonalds and Taco Bell, it took me over a month to finally 'get her'.

I initially saw her on a busy street in the shopping center and kept going back to find her, feed her and catch her. I'd stay up late and drive up to McDonalds around 2am a lot. She didn't want to be caught I even baked some fresh cod for her one night. I worked hard to get her in a public space. One night I was there with some good food and there she is sitting under a running car next to me eating french fries the ppl where giving her. SIGH

Then I didn't see her for about 10 days and was worried sick wondering if every dead creature on the road was her. I was in the next town and going to go eat at Taco Bell after shopping and God told me to go to Taco Bell in my home, so I did. I went in and ate and as soon as I walked out the door there she was and I said aloud 'There YOU are' and she loves me saying that still. I ran home and got a carrier and some canned food and low and behold I was able to just pick her up and put her in the carrier and now she is my DH best friend (traitor).

Attachments

BellaGooch

"Life is better with a cat."
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy early Gotcha Day Amber!!!
She is such a stunning cat. Her eyes and long fur are breathtaking! Thank you for rescuing her! It is clear that you have given her a wonderful home and she is very happy. I’m so glad you two found each other 🥰

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is Tux's 7th birthday (or rather the day I picked as his b-day since I don't know the exact day). I took him in a little over 6 years ago, he has come along way, and I do see tiny improvement over the years, especially now that he is getting older, but still pretty much semi feral. He has always been more a lover then a fighter though, and does everything in his power to avoid having to resort to violence. :lovecat2: I think he loves me in his own way, even if I can't pet him, (Could just be he sees me as the food, treat, and toy supplier though :think:) but his real love is my collie.

Tux 7th Bday.jpg 20201219_152315.jpg 20201004_165517[1].jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 2nd Gotcha Day to Blue! :jive::banana1::party: Cannonball buddies make great companions. :biggrin:

Happy 7th Birthday, (Gotcha Day), Tux. :celebrate::bday: Glad to hear you are more of a lover than a fighter and especially glad your BFF is a Collie. :bluepaw: