The 2017 Exercise Motivation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It's time to start the end of year cleaning here, I spent Thursday morning working on the upstairs part. That's the easy part, the only really gross bits were the windows.

90 minutes of yoga after that. Friday I walked for an hour then did an hour of yoga after that. Saturday I worked all day but did 90 minutes of yoga when I finished.

Working all day today too, but should be able to do more yoga when I finish.

Still no snow, I was hoping for a white Christmas.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I hit the gym Thursday night in the town I work in..Tried new machines..they have a sit down elliptical machine...was hard at higher levels. Really interestingthen they had this hand spinning machine like they use in rehab. That was hard at level 3!!! It goes to level 25. Then did bike 32ish minutes..sore butt otherwise I would go longer. I already miss my own bike.

Sunday wemt to local PF and did bike. Jamming got 7.3 miles in 35 minutes. 30 min stretching cause body is sore lately.

If the furnace guy gets here early enough I will head to gym. Oh I upgraded to black membership to use hydromassage table...felt really good. It's adjustable. Basically air blowing on certain areas. Not bad..

It's very cold out. 15.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Been running around like a headless chicken all week, trying to get everything done before the end of the year/start of the big snow season. I have been doing about an hour of yoga every day too.

No yoga today, but a 45 minute bike ride with stops at the bank, supermarket, hardware store and a few other places.

:runaround:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I actually had time to get out for a walk today! One hour of yoga, an hour of walking and about half an hour unpacking the huge delivery of cat food and cat litter and packing it all away in the shed.

How's everyone else doing? Only one more day of 2017 left!

Status
Not open for further replies.