Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran,
I just know Teufel is out there and trying to make his way back to you. How many days has it been since you've asked around to neighbors? I can't help but wonder if he's been taken in by someone not knowing he was missing, since he's such a friendly and cute little bugger.
I'm saying prayers and thinking good thoughts for you. I can't even imagine the anxiety and sadness you must be experiencing right now.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the most heartbreaking thread!

Fran, Teufel simply must come home! All of TCS, from around the globe, is pulling for him, and for you. Just know that many of us are checking in often to read the updates, even if we don't post each time.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

This is the most heartbreaking thread!

Fran, Teufel simply must come home! All of TCS, from around the globe, is pulling for him, and for you. Just know that many of us are checking in often to read the updates, even if we don't post each time.
Exactly! Did you see how many views there have been on this thread? Over 7,000! Teufel...come hoooooooome...

maggie's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had a cat, Zoom, who would go "missing" for a week at at time...it was so hard...but then he would show up as if nothing had happened. My heart is with you and I know exactly how you feel (since I just went thru this with Miaggie) I am saying prayers and sending you all my stregnth to cope with things until he comes home....

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fwan, have you put YOUR clothing out for him to smell and maybe a cat trap (the safe kind) with smelly food in it? Try puttingsome of your clothes in different places near where he was seen and food and then keep checking! I asked for Prayers for him to come home on some sites I am on and am Praying for him myself!

Can you maybe get an animal communicator to see if they can "talk" to him and get him back?

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i just read this whole thread. This is awful news!!! My furballs and I are praying for you and your lil one. That he comes home safely and soon!!

katie27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you. That happened to me with one of my kitties. She disappeared when we moved and two weeks later, the new owner of the house found her hiding in a little hole in the basement. My mom's cat disappeared for two months a few years ago and he eventually returned on his own.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I to check this often, hoping T is home where he belongs!!! Have you set a trap with his fav food or any smelly food? By now, he is thinking like a scared feral kitty and needs to be trapped in the same way - or so most of the cat rescue web sites suggest and Cat in the Bag and others would recommend.

I willthink good thoughts for him - and you and your other baby who misses her Teufel!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep on dreaming of the same place over and over again, but i went around the city and havent been able to find it!
this morning i dreamt i found him, but he had rabies
I dreamt i had to take him to the vet and they had to put him down

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh please don't think like that. He will come home and get back to his usual self in no time. Look at all the stories people have told of cats they know going AWOL for a time, but then coming back.
You will get your baby back.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I keep on dreaming of the same place over and over again, but i went around the city and havent been able to find it!
this morning i dreamt i found him, but he had rabies
I dreamt i had to take him to the vet and they had to put him down
I´m so sorry for this dreams Fran!

don´t loose the faith I know something marvellous is coming to you!

My prayers always with you!

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran, I am so sorry to hear about your dreams! Try to think good thoughts tho I know our fears enter into our dreams like dirty socks that we don't want!! Give yourself a hug and take a deep breath!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your dreams too, I really hope that you find him very soon...keep your chin up, good things will happen soon...lots of prayers and good vibes continue to come your way

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Rabies is highly unlikely, Fran. There have been a few cases among foxes this year, but all down here. Your dreams are normal under the circumstances. Have you tried looking in the area where he's been spotted very early in the morning (5 or 6)? Have you put out food there for him, and then watched, at a bit of a distance?

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fran, keeping you in my thoughts. Don't let you bad dreams get you down.

Will keep thinking of you over the weekend but will not be here to check each day. Hopefully when I come back Teufel will be back with you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.