Teufel is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's wonderful news, Maggie's Mom...if I were you I'd lock the doors and never let her out again!!! Thank God she's home!!!

maggie's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! Since's Maggie's Dad is coming home from Afghanistan on Sunday and I DO NOT want a repeat of the aforementioned "vacation" she is inside. Howling about it, but inside nonetheless.
I originally thought perhaps grounded for life, but she enjoys playing out so much that perhaps some supervised outdoor visits will be in her future...

Come home Teufel....Come home Teufel....Come home Teufel...come on Maggie say it with me....Come home Teufel....Come home Teufel.......

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fwan and Teufel--Just want you to know, this is the FIRST thing I look for, when I get on TSC! I am praying and hoping every day, that you find your little guy, REALLY soon. Sending all positive vibes your way too!
((HUGS)) to you...

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fran, just checking in as usual - hoping for good news and that Teufel has come home. Still keeping you in my thoughts and sending <<get yourself home>>vibes to Teufel. Don't give up hope

Great news about Maggie though - glad she is home and safe.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felineorc

Fran, just checking in as usual - hoping for good news and that Teufel has come home. Still keeping you in my thoughts and sending <<get yourself home>>vibes to Teufel. Don't give up hope

Great news about Maggie though - glad she is home and safe.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Ive only just read this thread and I had tears in my eyes so many times! I can't believe it, I expected to get to the last page and find good news but its heartbraking.
I hope to god you find him. I hope if he can't find his way home, he sits tight where he is and doesn't wander further away, until you find him. Which you WILL.
Keep us updated

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Maggie's Mom

...I can only imagine how Teufel's mom is feeling and we are all saying kitty prayers and Mom prayers for the safe return of your angel.
....I´m happy for you and Maggie returns!

BUT Fran, you know that you has my thoughts and my prayers YET!

DON´T Give up!...

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I am so sad that Teufel is missing. I had no idea until now! I'm praying that you find her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
still no news,
kaylee wont stop cuddling me, rubbing her fur all over me and stays by my side 24/7, if i am out for a little bit we will find her asleep by the door waiting for me.
When i go down to do the washing she will stay at the door howling untill i come back in.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still have my finger, toes and kitties paw crossed for you and Tuefel. I will continue to send out Come Home Vibes to Tuefel until she is back with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.