Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I remember back in my horse days. I was a fanatic for a clean stall, and good bedding. Thanks to my dad, who was in the last class of Army Officers Training to actually train as mounted cavalry officers. They knew the importance of keeping their mounts in good condition.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember back in my horse days. I was a fanatic for a clean stall, and good bedding. Thanks to my dad, who was in the last class of Army Officers Training to actually train as mounted cavalry officers. They knew the importance of keeping their mounts in good condition.
I believe the reprint of that book is available. It was very specific in all the aspects of horse care including how to bank a stall.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
SIGH...I do miss horses. If I ever come into a large sum of money, I'd love to adopt one or two (given land to keep them on), perhaps from a shelter, even if they couldn't be ridden. There's a world of peace to be had when you are grooming a horse. It's kinda zen, actually.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy Fancy Face is the most beautiful cat in the world. I love it when you post her photos. :redheartpump:

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. They are all exquisite in their own ways.
Mercy is this tiny little scrap of a cat bursting at the seams with that personality.
She is the reason I am still breathing in and out.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have accepted that I have 3 moderately well behaved cats and a Toad. My up high what you doing is that for me can I have some too cat.
While I was at work this week she scrounged the whole box, not the contents but the whole box into her favorite spot in front of the TV and disemboweled it. Cheerios were flung far and wide although she seems to have only tried a moderate sampling of them. This was after stealing the last roll of paper towels in the house and gutting it under the computer desk.
More pictures later. Today we honor my dear friends loss of her horse of 25 years Galoot and I want him to stay at the top of my page for today. She loves my Toad and I hope the stories of her antics brings a little smile to her today.

Attachments