Tell A Tail's Tale

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

When she was a wee babe we nearly named her Ringtail! Well. We nearly named her a lot of things. Mouthy, Indie, Mew Mew, Pretty Pretty, (which she still answers to!) Story, Midnight, Limpy...but Ringtail was definitely on the table for a while!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When she was a wee babe we nearly named her Ringtail! Well. We nearly named her a lot of things. Mouthy, Indie, Mew Mew, Pretty Pretty, (which she still answers to!) Story, Midnight, Limpy...but Ringtail was definitely on the table for a while!
Oh, she's just magnificent!!! *I'd think about taking that plaque down. MOVE the CAT??? How dare anyone even think about it!* :lolup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we shift the draft excluder from its location by our front door, in order to use it as a mega kickie toy for Milly. This time, though, it was used as a support for her overturned basket and she's wedged under there, ready to attack her unsuspecting toys.

Milly-15JAN2019.jpg

-----
edit: Unfortunately, it only took her a few days to ingest one of that duck's felted wool feet... once again, I've been on "meatloaf watch" for a day or so, waiting for the orange foot to arrive in her litterbox.
:paranoid:

MillysToy-18JAN2019.jpg

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we shift the draft excluder from its location by our front door, in order to use it as a mega kickie toy for Milly. This time, though, it was used as a support for her overturned basket and she's wedged under there, ready to attack her unsuspecting toys.

View attachment 271042

-----
edit: Unfortunately, it only took her a few days to ingest one of that duck's felted wool feet... once again, I've been on "meatloaf watch" for a day or so, waiting for the orange foot to arrive in her litterbox.
:paranoid:

View attachment 271043
*UH-oh!!!* Hope you find it soon! What a cute little duck.