TCS Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Hello.
I'm Leah. And I rock. In fact, I am totally awesome.
Listen here. I come here for support, and because I feel like these people are like my family.
You all have given me more support than my own family in real life. I think of TCS as the best site I've ever seriously been to in my entire life. I thank you all for the best support in the world. I would'nt have been able to go through some stuff, without you all. The best people on earth come to this site. (at least the cat lovers
)
I love you all. Keep on supportin'. You all are the best. I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it. I know so many of you, and I am deeply sorry that I have been lacking in posting. Oh how I miss it. I don't have internet at my house though, so it's hard. Long story.
Wow. TCS is amazing. You all are the best.
For real. I come here and lurk, because the posts make me laugh, and help me go on with real life.
I have so much to talk about at this time.
I am moving to Florida, I made that decision all by myself, and it was hard, and I really really want to talk about it. But I have no idea where to start. It's a long story. But I know you all would read it. And I know you all would support this decsion, (omg...why can't I spell decision oh I just did). And I know you all would reply to it. And with honest comments.
That's why I know I can come here for anything, at anytime.
I feel at peace at TCS. I feel harmonized. like yoga.

This is why I'm addicted. I will always come back. Always.
~Leah~
Your moving to Florida Leah??
Ok, unless I missed the thread, now you have to start a thread and tell us all about it!

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Glad to see so many have admitted the problem.........now, the thing is to get help!! BUT, the real question is...............

DO WE WANT HELP????????

Absolutely, positively, 100% NOT!!!!!!!!