TCS Annual Virtual Valentines Dates for the kitties

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maxx would love it if Miss Patchwillow would accompany him to the Valentines day ball. He has freshened up his best black and white tuxedo and can't wait to see Miss Patchwillow again!

Miss Peaches would be honored if Severino would attend the Valentines day ball with her again! She thinks her and Sev are two peas in a pod.... a match made in heaven even! And their outfits always match so well!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Done! Archie and Koko it is!!! Wouldn't it be fun to see how they handled the situation IRL????
I would have to put money on Koko that she'd take down any cat she wrestles. She was orphaned at 10 days old and never entirely learned cat manners, so when she wrestles, she goes at it HARD. Wrestling is her favorite game in the whole world!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I would have to put money on Koko that she'd take down any cat she wrestles. She was orphaned at 10 days old and never entirely learned cat manners, so when she wrestles, she goes at it HARD. Wrestling is her favorite game in the whole world!!
Well... she would probably end up scaring the snot out of Archie then! He does love to wrestle! He will let his lil buddy Tex take him down... there is a 5 lb difference there! It's a hoot to watch them!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Claire just wanted to share a more attractive picture of herself for her handsome Valentine, Fatman, and say she's ready for some Chef Boyardee and a fuzzy wuzzy blanket.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Goldy has offered to come over and hide under the bed with Pinky if he doesn't feel up to going to a party.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

My Claire just wanted to share a more attractive picture of herself for her handsome Valentine, Fatman, and say she's ready for some Chef Boyardee and a fuzzy wuzzy blanket.
Fatman is all bathed and ready for his date!!! He is all excited because Meowmy and Daddy are staying home tonight just for his special Valentines date!!! Too bad Meowmys 2 legged kids are here right now or he'd have more raviolis to share..Those girls love to pig out on them when Fatman is hiding from them!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if the Fatman and Claire are ready, Smudge's is already open and serving! Lots of private booths available.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugsy has his most handsome white suit, and he smells soooooo good! Moewmy is so proud!

The girls look Beautiful in their stunning gowns!

Bugsy would love Miss Cleo to join him on the Valentines Ball at Smudges for some Special Lobster!

Hope and Lucky would love to go too, but will let the gentleman Muddy and Spanky Decide.

Meowmy will step out for a bit, while we will continue to pamper ourselves and wait to hear from our dear valentines.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got a report from Genever, she just popped out from her cozy booth with Sooty to give me an update and said the food is excellent!! He was so sweet and had a heart-shaped box of kitty treats waiting for her! They're sharing the fondue right now..

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Maxx would love it if Miss Patchwillow would accompany him to the Valentines day ball. He has freshened up his best black and white tuxedo and can't wait to see Miss Patchwillow again!
Miss Patchwillow is all dressed up in her new black-and-white number. She claims it's not the same one she wore last year, and considering how much she sheds, she must be telling the truth.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the CAt bus is riding again in TCS!,...
all señoritas that want to join to our lovely Couple
Fafeena & King Milky
are Welcomed...
last stop is Smudge Colorado Coffee!

come on & join us!...