Taste of the Wild Cat Food Venison/Salmon

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might need to do a mix if TOTW alone isnt working. I know that to keep my house happy and healthy a mix is what I needed to do. I use Purina Indoor because it has no red pieces in it, if I used food with red in it it turned Hercules poop red and was giving me anxiety everytime I scooped the litter box. Im sure there are better quality foods other than what I mix in that would possibly help you find a good food combo.

P.S. If you do mix your food those tupperware totes are AMAZING for mixing in. I use an 18 gal one and just dig my hands in and start mixing it all up. It saves me a huge mess!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I switched all four of mine to TOTW about last May/June.
My vet suggested that Bakker's overgrooming and small bald spots could be food allergies instead of stress so I tried it and they all like it! While he still grooms alot its really decreased since I switched. He has also lost weigt though he wasn't heavy to begin with.
Bender the piggy cat LOVES IT!! He is a big boy though and likes it a bit too much.
Haven't noticed a whole lot of litter box changes perhaps a bit less smelly (except of Bender).